lima, ohio

after a long flight romana and sophia has landed in lima. they were able to make it by 10:37am and as they walked out they saw mike with his car. romana instantly felt better upon seeing him despite him having no clue why romana was back and why sophia had came with her.

romana ran to mike, and instantly got engulfed by him and she was clearly more relaxed. she looked a mess and mike saw but to him she was as beautiful as ever.

she had her natural curls in a bun, was wearing no makeup, figure hugging leggings and one of his hoodies as well as one of his tops underneath.

as mike said a hello to sophia they were soon in his car, "bubs what's wrong?" he asks, he knows her so well and better than everyone so he knew something was wrong.

"my mom she's in the hospital, i don't know why though so i just need to see her." mike immediately nodded and drove towards the hospital he didn't care he was missing school romana needed him.

the minute they got into the hospital romana didn't know where to go, so sophia walked up to a nurse, "we are looking for noelle pierce." she says to the nurse.

"and who are you?" the nurse asks.

"this is her daughter, we are just with her." sophia says to which the nurse nods.

"what's happened, why is she here?" romana asks and mike tightens his grip.

"it's not as alarming as we first thought, her stomach swelled, and after looking we found out she had a ovarian cyst, that had burst. the swelling will go down on it's own and it is not at all life threatening."

"why is she still in the hospital then?"

"routine, due to the pain she was in she will remain with us for another day or two. then she'll be able to go home, and after a few days of bed rest she'll be okay."

"what caused the cyst?" romana asks.

"it could have been pathological or just developed normally."

"can i go see her?"

"yes she's in the room down the hall and to your left. your dad just left to go check on your sister and will be back later." the nurse says and romana nod before going to the room.

mike and sophia follow and the three walk in to noelle watching one tree hill, one of the episodes with romana starring.

"you know what's better than watching it, seeing two members of the cast." romana says and noelle looks to her with a big smile, "hi mommy." she says in a child voice.

"baby-girl what you doing here?" she asks as she hugs romana.

"daddy texted."

"prick i told him not to, because you'd leave and come see me." she says in a jokey way.

"don't worry about it elle, she finished her scenes and everything so she was able to come back." sophia says with a smile.

"soph, thank you for taking care of her and coming back with her."

"of course, she's my daughter." she says joking and all laugh, but noelle moans in pain.