Important Information!

PLEASE READ!!

Hello lovelies!

I hope that this information will answers the question you all have been asking.

The last chapter is finished, as is the book.

This marks the end of Aria and Xavier because I am sadly not going to be writing a sequel. This book has taken years to write and I don't want to go through it again. So this is officially the end...

OF BOOK ONE!

Did you really think I was really going to end it there?! I couldn't do that to my readers!

So, there will be a sequel!!

However, I do not know when the first chapter of the book will be up. I will post it on my page and update you when it will be published as well as the name.

This book is the first I have ever written on this app. I never expected to see it grow into the book it is now, to see so many people love it. I had prepared myself for negative comments over the years but they never came. Instead the last few months, my book has taken off worldwide. It is nothing like the books that have millions of reads, thousands of votes as well as comments but what I do have makes me feel accomplished. The joy and excitement I get when I get notified that people are liking the chapters, commenting on certain parts is unexplainable. To see it being read all over the world is a feeling out of this world.

I want to thank everyone who has shown this book love and has pushed me to keep writing it. Without you guys, I would have unpublished it a long time ago. You guys have shown me that this book has potential and that I have potential.

If you guys have any ideas for the sequel, please drop it in the comments!

Do not stop liking and commenting!

Much love,
CeCe_Allen💜