ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝑰 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒏!

Start from the beginning

He was being snarky, both of us knew it but none of us could have stopped it. Ripping my hair-tie with a huff, I try to make it clear "You're my friend Tyler, when it comes to you, there's no your problem or mine. It's a problem and we need to be prepared. I told you I'd be right there to help..."

Caroline stalks towards us, tying her hair into two ponies "So...? Have you even thought about it? The whole...wolf thing? Do you know what you're gonna do? "

"I have a plan" he avoids our looks.

"....Well...?" I whisper in anticipation. 

"Kind of private"

Caroline looks at me with pursed lips. I shrug and wave a hand towards Tyler, inviting Caroline to do what she wants to do.

The blonde twists the jock's ear, yanking him close, smiling to the passerby's "I'm student council vice president, head of the prom committee, not to mention I single-handedly organized this town's clean up campaign. And you're really gonna turn down my help?"

Tyler gently slaps her hand with a muffled groan saving his masculinity in front of us - two supernatural girls totally capable of kicking his ass "Okay okay"

"Attaboy" I smirk. This drama was so much easier than getting conflicted between my lives.

▹▹▹

Just as we go inside the old Lockwood ruins, my phone rings with a message. The message almost makes my eyes pop out.

Smoldy: ur sister is crazy, saving her ass

I frown, suppressing a groan "Tyler, just search for anything else you might find, I have someone to kill"

"What happened?" Caroline and Tyler both sync.

"Somebody is going to die at my hands. Sorry," I smile sheepishly at the duo "I have to go... I'll be back later, I promise"

Before they can protest, I speed out in a whoosh.

▹▹▹

"Where the hell is Damon?" I hear Stefan pace down in the Fell's tomb.

"Busy saving my stupid sister's ass" I jump down in a huff "She took Rose to the Slater dude for more information about Klaus the sniffer"

His eyes widen as he steps to go out but I push him back, tying my hair in a bun "You, won't have the head start he has. And pray tell" she looks around at him and Bonnie "-why in the name of heaven are you doing this?"

He hesitates, avoiding me as he looks to the dark-haired witch "We can't wait, we have to get him out of there..."

"Get who out?" I frown. Before my best friend can answer, Katherine Pierce steps into vision behind the invisible barrier.

But that's not what shocks me. It's my almost unconscious little brother hanging off by her hand, bleeding by the neck.

"Jeremy!" I run forward, only to be stopped by Stefan "Viv no! Don't!"

"She won't kill him" my eyes widen. She can't. She won't. 

"Oh I won't Letta" the older vampire sneers with a smirk "I'll just torture him until your nasty witch get m out of this nasty little dust cage"

"No! She's not strong enough...!" Jeremy groans out, making me struggle more against Stefan's hold.

"Really?" Katherine mock-frowns at her new blood-bag "Then maybe you can get me out" she throws the bulky Guardian book out towards the girl who was her sister in her past life.

Betraying her for the moonstone just made her take back every step she made for this Kat.

"Letta could do magic in her days, read up Kat, tick-tock" she yanks the littlest Gilbert out of our sight.