I Want To Be More (Harry Styles)

Start from the beginning

"So what brought you and Louis here?" I questioned. 

"Well the lads and I want to know if you wanted to come clubbing with us tonight. We're going out in celebration of the release of our second music video off of our new album, Take Me Home." Harry told me. I was intrigued by his offer. "Oh, and Lee is invited too. Lou was hoping she'd be there." Harry admitted chuckling. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was absolutely perfect. Ever since I first met all of them, I fell instantly in love with him. 

"Okay. Sound's fun! Plus, I don't get to see Lee in a dress too often. Hopefully, I can talk her into wearing one." I giggled.

"I'd like to see you in a dress too." Harry winked. My face automatically turned to a bright shade of red. 

"Whatever. Just for that, I'm going to wear regular sweats." I stuck my tongue out. Harry made a disapproving look and shook his head childishly. 

For the next hour, while Lee and Louis were away, Haz and I just chilled in my room talking about what ever came up. We have known each other for a while so it wasn't awkward at all. We were reminiscing on things of the past and started laughing like crazy. 

"Oh God! Do you remember that one time you fell off the bike and landed straight on dog shit?! And then you didn't have extra clothes and had to use mine?! OMG! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!" I shouted laughing in the process. 

"Stop laughing. That wasn't funny!" Harry ordered with a red face. 

"IT WAS SO FUNNY! I C-CANT!" I continued to laugh. Harry got super embarrassed and jumped on me playfully, tickling me. 

"You want to laugh so much? Then I'll give you a real reason to laugh!" She warned and frisked all my ticklish spots on my body. By this time, it was practically torture. 

"HARRY STOP!" I shouted, pleading for my life.

"Whoa! What's going on here?" A familiar voice spoke. Louis and Lee were finally back… all sweaty and stuff. 

"Now this is a pose that people could misunderstand." Louis smirked, eyeing us down. I gave him a look, when I noticed that Harry was on top of me straddling my hips on my bed. 

"Lovely." Lee smiled as I heard a click. Harry and I snapped our heads towards her to see her holding her phone towards us. 

"Really lovely." Louis repeated as he and Lee looked at her phone screen in approval.

----------------

We were finally at the club, and low and behold, I, the amazing Ashley Hanaway, got Lee Rickson to wear a dress! Not any dress, but a bright red, tight fitted, tube dress that stopped mid-thigh! I was so proud of myself, and Louis better be thankful. But I could tell that she was very uncomfortable, by the way she tried to hid herself with her hair and arms. I, on the other hand, was wearing a tight black halter dress that flared a bit above the knees. This dress made my cleavage look amazing.

While we were walking through the crowd, I felt strong arms wrap around me, followed by a high-pitched shriek. I looked back to see Harry's face close to mine and then a beat red Lee with Louis' arms all over her. I could tell he was a bit tipsy, but he still had a level head on him. Then in a flash, Louis and Lee were out of sight, leaving me and Harry together. He held onto my hips tightly, bringing closer to his so that our bodies pressed together like one being. 

"You look beautiful." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

I could feel his hot breath against mine as we danced. My mind was getting hazy as all I could think about was nothing but Harry. His hands griping on my hips, his curly locks brushing against my forehead, his hot breath on my neck, and his fit body pressed against my own. Soon I felt his hands wander down my hips to my thighs. 

"Hey Ash… I was wondering lately…" He breathed.

"Yeah?" Was all I could say as we rocked to the music.

"We're best friends but…" He trailed off.

"But?" I urged him to continue.

"I want to be more." He finally confessed. A smirk tugged on my lips as I turned in his arms so that I was facing him.

"More?" I teased. He smiled and kissed me. Without any hesitation, I kissed him back. When we finally pulled away, Harry looked at me with a giant grin on his face.

"I take that as a yes." His cheeky smile only growing bigger. 

"You should take that as a hell yes." I giggled and he kissed me again.

-------------- I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER!!! But I did it :) Hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! I'd really appreciate it! AND!!! I've got a new story out! It's called 1Derful Life. Please read it and tell me what you think. Thank you, babes, for reading! <3