I Want To Be More (Harry Styles)

A/N: Hey babes! Thank you so much for reading. I know that I'm taking a while to update my one shots, but don't worry, they will come :) Thanks again for reading! I really appreciate it! x

"I don't understand this. I'm your best friend and they're your best friends and yet I still haven't met them. Are you ashamed of me?" Lee asked me over dramatically with her hands over her chest. I shook my head at her silliness.

"No. I'm just worried about putting you and Louis together. You two are so much alike, I don't think I could hand the both of you." I shuddered at the thought. Lee laughed and threw a pillow at me. I laughed back blocking the pillow before it hit me dead on the face. 

"Pshh… The Tommo has nothing on me!" Lee posed like a bodybuilder. I laughed since she was such a petite and slim girl. Not to mention she was as intimidating as a cotton ball ( I was literally told that by someone T^T). 

"You've got nothing on who?" The one and only walked into my room scaring Lee in the process. Lee jumped and ran towards me, hopping in my lap, screaming as she did so.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you." Louis admitted with a smirk on his face. He looked like he wanted to laugh but held it in.

Lee quickly got off of me as her face turned red with embarrassment. She scoffed pulling up her long raven black hair into a ponytail. She picked up her football and decided it was time for her to go. 

"Well, I better head out. Call me later Ash, I'll be at the park playing some football." She smiled at me. 

"Wait, I thought you wanted to meet Louis?!" I blurted out before she could leave. She froze and whipped her head at me giving me a death glare. She was totally red now. I laughed and I noticed Louis smile.

"Is that true love?" Lou asked Lee.

"I- umm… I n-never said… that." Lee stuttered trying to avoid Louis' stare. I was enjoying every moment of this since I knew her love for Louis.

"C'mon now love, don't lie. You can tell me the truth." Louis teased. 

"Ah… I'll be at the park." Lee darted at me and turned to leave however, before she could, Louis grabbed hold of her arm. 

"Do you mind if I join you? I love a game of football." He charmed. Obviously Lee couldn't say no. So she caved in.

"Sure." Her answered sheepishly. 

"Perfect." Louis cooed wrapping his arm around her shoulder and leading her and himself out of my house. 

"Hey Ash, was that Lee, your girl best friend that's in love with Louis? The one that Louis actually thinks is fit from all the pictures?" Harry asked barging into my room shamelessly like Louis did. 

"Yup." I smiled popping the 'p' sound at the end.