Chapter 11 - Akaashi

I'm doing Akaashi's POV again because I can't think of anything to put for Bokuto at the minute. Enjoy! :)

Bzz! Bzz! Bzz! My phone was vibrating beside me on my bedside table. I had just woken up and was still very tired.

I picked it up. It was Bokuto! I smiled. I was so glad everything was back to normal again.

I answered the phone. "Hey," I said cheerfully.

"Hey, " he replied, "you wanna go to a café? I just found this really nice place."

A...cafe? So, a date? I know this probably sounds strange, but all the time we have been dating, we haven't been on a single date.

"Yeah! Sure." I said, "What time?"

"Around 12:30?"

I glanced at my clock. 11:30. I have an hour.

"Yeah, that's fine. Looking forward to it."

"Okay. Well, see you there. Love you." I could practically hear his smile through the phone.

"Love you too."

I hung up. A date! A surge of excitement washed over me. What was I going to wear? It was quite hot outside so I chose a thin shirt. I didn't have many pairs of nice trousers, so I settled on some black skinny jeans. (Sorry, I haven't got good fashion sense)

Even though my family is rich, they wouldn't buy me anything nice, and that included clothes.

I continued to complete my normal routine for going out and then checked the time.

12:00pm

I decided I would leave at 12:20, so I had 20 mins to kill.

I sat down and turned on my TV

Time Skip

12:20pm

I grabbed my wallet, phone and jacket and started to make my way to the café.

Luckily it wasn't that far away from my house. I arrived 5 minutes early. To my surprise, Bokuto was stood outside waiting for me.

We greeted each other and Bokuto pecked me on the cheek. I blushed a little as we made our way inside.

We were assigned a small table by the window.

"What can I get you two gentlemen?" the waitress asked, smiling.

"I'll have a black coffee, thanks," Bokuto said while smiling back.

"And I'll have a hot chocolate," I said.

We stared at each other as the waitress walked away, realising that that was the same things we ordered the first time we went to a café.

I chuckled.

"So, um, how are things at home?" Bo asked.

I thought for a while.

"Not bad actually. They haven't said anything to me lately."

Bokuto ginned. "That's good."

"How are things with your dad?" I asked.

"You know, not bad. He hasn't done anything to me for days. Thankfully."

I was glad. That was the last thing either of us needed.

We continued to chat. When we had finished, Bo insisted that he pay. After much persuading, I finally agreed.

We left the café and decided to have a little stroll, still chatting eagerly.

Bzz! Bzz! Bzz! My phone? But I never get calls, apart from Bokuto obviously. I took my phone out of my pocket. My mother? This must be urgent.

I shot an apologetic look at Bokuto and he nodded understandingly.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Keiji, you need to come home. There is someone here to see you."

'Who could it be?' I thought.

"Who?"

"Its --------"

Her name was like the beep of a monitor when someone dies.

My face fell. No. It can't. She left. Why? Why is she back? After everything that happened.

I dropped my phone and it shattered into pieces as it hit the ground. I sunk to the floor, unsure of what I should do now.

Bokuto rushed over to me, but that wasn't going to stop the fear that was bubbling up inside me.

Sorry bout that. >:D

Just want to thank everyone for over 4k views and over 100 votes I never thought this book would get this far :)

To be continued...