LIFE

It's a cold morning in seul and y/n a transfer college student who loves her studies and even her sleep, is again late for her lecture class . Well not her fault, it's the fault of the k-drama that kept her awake for most of the night.

Y/n rushed out of her home and quickly drove to her campus. She is a biology major student , psychology and physics are her other subject but PHYSICS gives her nightmares...

I am so sleepy.... Why can't the physics class be more interesting so that I can survive it without dozing off!!

After solid 2hr the lecture finally ended and now she is barely holding herself from zonking out. In desperate need of caffeine she headed towards the cafeteria where her best friend choi yang hi joined her...... After the first few sip of her coffee when y/n looked up at her not-so-innocent bff. She knew a heavy load of nagging is about to come

This look, look at her face.... She is up to something isn't she?

"Y/n ~~" She called too sweetly

Obviously it is

"What? " Y/n asked not looking at her, giving her a firm nod as a motion to ask her to continue with whatever she up to ....

yanghi thought for a while and asked "can you go with me somewhere??? "

"if it's again that stupid Makeup shop then NO! "

Yanghi pouted at that "y/n~~ it's not that.... Don't you trust me, let's go please we'll have fun promise and i-"

"Okay" Y/n said interrupting her "ok?.....You agreed so soon? I thought I'll have to nudge you all day... Wow!!" Yanghi said in a fake surprised tone.

"Because I don't have anything to do today" She said nonchalantly taking another sip of her sweet coffee.

If someone don't know y/n close enough ,there is only one thing they can say about her character ; she is SAVAGE

y/n and yangis relationship is really a bit tricky. Yanghi is a physics major student and her other subject include biology which is intimidating to her so during their first semester y/n and yanghi  used to always hang out together helping in each other's subject..... Y/n think only if she hadn't have such an amazing teacher she wouldn't have passed in any of her test and the same goes for yanghi..........

.... y/n still remembers after her first exam in college her professor said something along the lines "..your marks in all the subject are amazing but you have to work in physics........... I have a student in physics major and she needs help with biology maybe you can help each other ". And that's how they met and none of them regret it. It's still a mystery how bothif them with such a contrasting character became bestest of friends.

***
It's after an hour that y/n reached home from college her phone  already started buzzed with notifications

INBOX

Yanghi: can you pick me
after an hour?

Me: ok! .... But where r
we going?

Me: I won't go if you Don't
say.... So Better tell me
So that I can judge!!

Yanghi: listen I know yr parents r
Strict... But they stay in *_________*

Yanghi: so I was thinking.... We
stay Alone all time why don't we
Adopted pets!!!?? ^^^^^

Me: ......

Me: wdym? ... My parents won't
deny pets.. But I stay out most
Of the time for collage and jobS.

Me: I can't keep them in home
Alone 🙄

Yanghi: exactly that's y I was
thinking abt some
sPEciAl pet 😁

Me: special pet??

Yanghi: why don't we adopt hybrids?

Yanghi: they can take care of
Themselves

Me: hybrid???

Y/n's though wondered to what she lernt about hybrid from her encounter and her special papers in her freshmen year ; Hybrids Are are some lab experiments result they tried to combine the animal and human gene ,y/n have read a lot about hybrid, their formation, being a biology student. She knows their body mechanism but not in detail..... She was always interested in hybrids after she came to Korea. Hybrids are only found in some countries coz many of the countries including her country doesn't like the idea of some half human living with them...... Though there are some hybrids spotted here and there... But in Seoul they could be seen everywhere walking behind their owner lashed ....LASHED like some animals..when they are very much capable without it... Even though they got the physic and brain structure 87% alike human but people will never give them the minimum respect.

Her parents would never allow her to adopt one but deep inside she always wanted to adopt one

zZingg

The constant buzzing of her phone brought her back to her annoyingly impatient friend

___________ unread massage_________

Yanghi: yes.... Why don't we adopt them?

Yang hi: what do you say?

Yanghi: ????

Yanghi: hay!!

Yanghi: yoohoo 👀

Me: but you know 
My parents!..

Yanghi: we don't have to tell
Them for now.. And you r finally
Gonna settle here.. We can hide
It and I'll help you...

Yanghi: we can even tell later ..

Yanghi: pretty please!!

Me: I dunno what I am
Getting into

Me: but I think I want
One

Yanghi: wow..... Really???

Me: Hmm... I'll pick u up

____________________________________

Love you guys good night/ day