𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

"Oh god no." Avani rolls her eyes looking the boys going upstairs.
"Your so weird." I said looking at her.
"What?" She chuckles walking to the hallway.

"Imma go." I said heading straight to the rooms seeing that one teacher.
She was going towards me making me smile from nowhere.

"Can you give this key to the boy who was staying on room 305?" She asks lending me the key and i just nodded.
I go upstairs to the boys hallway and saw mattia heading my way.

"Hi." He said looking at me while walking besides me.
I didn't answer him and i just focused on finding the room.

"301,302...303..304,305!" I smiled turning my head on the left seeing mattia standing on the room door.
I throw the key on him and turned around stopling for a sec.

"Mhm, thanks." He said and i started to walk back to my dorm room.
I jumped on my bed grabbing my phone and remembering the creators live tomorrow.

(I know shes not going to the creators live lets just say that its the second time and she's on it.)

I called avani asking if she's coming to the creators live.
"What live? I dont think so, im not invited this year."she said.
"Oh, they had a creators live last year and, nevermind." I said hanging up the call.

I fell asleep and i woke up when my alarm started ringing, I turned it off getting uo from my lovely bed and taking a shower.
I picked my outfit and grab a bag to put my stuffs in.

"I have a long flight i can sleep there." I talked to my self staring at my mirror.
I got out of the campus seeing mattia,kairi and alejandro waiting for the bus to the airport.

"Good evening!" Mattia greeted me and i was just on my phone.
"Ok, byebye." He said and got on the bus i hopled on the bus too.
We got into the airport and hopped onto the plane.

I sat down on the vacant seat and saw mattia sitting besides me.
I rolled my eyes while mattia was looking at me with his bleached hair.

" I bleached this last week,cool right?" He pointed his hair and i put on my headphones on listening to music.
"Mhm." He smiled closing his eyes.

7:45 am

Its been 5 hours and i woke up seeing that i was laying on mattia's shoulder.
I looked at him and saw him smiling at me.
"You fell asleep on my shoulder, i just removed your headphones." He said giving me the headphones.

I grab it and put it on my bag and looking outside the window.
"Okay.Your welcome." He said with a clean tone.

𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢:)

I woke up and saw hannah sleeping on my shoulders i removed her headphones and my tears starts to fell down as i wiped it with my hands.

I dont really know why did i choose to stay away from her but its my only choice since there's many things that happened since I started to date hannah.

Flashback..

"Im home mama." I greeted her giving her a kiss on the cheeks and saw her crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked her and she made me sit on the chair talking about it.
"Leave hannah alone." She said wiping her tears looking at me.

"What? I cant do that i love her." I said holding her hands.
"Her mother asked me if you could just stay away from hannah because ever since from the start she was obsessed with you, and she started not to communicate with her parents because of you." She said holding my face.

"I...no." My tears fell down hearing her speech and i dont know what to respond.
"Please?" She looked at me and i nodded going to my room calling the boys.
"Can you guys stay away from hannah?" I asked kairi and ale on a facetime.

"Why tho?" Alejandro asked.
"Well, im staying away from her also, its just a long story." I said looking and saw them nodding on ft.
"Well its your choice." Kairi said.

Present...

I wiped the rest of my tears and saw hannah getting up.
"You fell asleep on my shoulder,i just removed your headphones." I said giving her the headphones.
She grabbed the headphone and turned her head on the window.

"Okay. Your Welcome." I smiled laying my head on to the chair.
"Hey." She said looking at me.
When I finally heard her voice speaking to me i got chills on my body making me smile.

"Mhm?" I looked at her seeing her nervous eyes.
"Your...crying." She said wiping the tears on my face.
"Sorry, i think i just missed your voice so much." I smiled at her.
"Why did you guys stopped talking to us?" She asked.

"Mhm, its.. your mom told my mom to stop talking to you." I said and started to tell her the whole story.
"So.. its really better to stay friends right?" She asked looking at me.
"Uhm.. yeah, i guess." I said giving her the "no look"

"Your giving me the no look dont you?" She chuckled hugging me.
"I miss you my guy friend." She smiled still hugging me.
"Wait what." I said laughing.

"Why?" She asked removing the hug and i just shakes my head still laughing.
The airplane landed and we all met at the lobby of the airport.

"Lets goooOoo!" Kairi jumped running on the taxi.

Lets say that im gonna start posting anonymously and yes iloveyallll imma go to sleep🥺

-Miel🦋