𝑯𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑

𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢 :)

I woke up and Kairi and Alejandro was fighting infront of me.
"The fuck?" I said satting down and pushing alejandro away from kairi.
"So im a third wheel all the time?" He said smiling to us.

"Er." I shrugged getting my shirt and putting it on.
"Kairi's wearing your shirt." Alejandro said looking at me.
"Mhm, dont care." I said then going to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Ey." Allison said looking at me as i scrub my face with soap.
"Hi." I washed my face with water and dried it using my shirt.
"Thats dirty." She said pushing me and i shakes my head going straight to the girls room.

I jumped on Hannah's bed and hugged her tightly making her woke up.
"Argh." She groans and pushed me.
"Wake up." I pouted at her shaking her body.
"Alright, alright." She rolled her eyes making me sat down.

Lunch Time...

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 <3

We all finished eating so we got back to the room and before i go up the stairs my mom called me so i have to go to her room.
"Mhm?" I opened the door and saw a man there sitting down on her bed.

"This is your uncle Jack." She said introducing me to the guy.
"Hi Uncle.. Jack." I nervously smiled at him shaking his hand.

"We've been together for a year and I haven't actually told you about it." She looks at me holding the guy's hand.
I cleared my throat as i nodded and she whispered something to me.

"She's going to be your step dad." She whispered and i suddenly widened my eyes.
"Um.. suree." I smiled at them and my heart was going crazy.

"And also were going to his house and were gonna be back next week so make sure that this house is clean before i get back, understood?" She looks at me seriously.
"Sure." I smiled and yes that's a real smile were talking about.

I waited for them to got out of the driveway and when they did i shouted for them to get here.
"COME HERE MOM AND MY STEP DAD ARE NOT HERE"
They rush to the living room kairi there making tiktok while coming down the stairs.

"Really kai?" I asked looking at him while mattia carried me and throw me to the couch.
"Argh." I groaned pushing him away crossing my arms.
"Wassup bitches." Tc said coming inside the house smiling at us.

"Wassup robot!"Alli got to her smiling and giving a hug.
"You know each other?" I asked them and they nodded.
"Were school mates!" Allison smiled at us.

"Move addison rae." Kairi said and alli shakes her head.
"Moveee." Kairi kept saying till Alli stepped aside and kairi started to hug tc.
"I miss you." Tc pouted hugging kairi.

"Okay were single imma admit it." Alejandro said hugging Allison.
"Move!" Allison pushed him and avani laughed while on the call with Anthony.
"You will never get girlfriend." Allison said looking at him.

"You will never get a boyfriend." He mocked allison that makes her laugh.
"I have a text mate." She looks at him with a attitude.
"Watch it when it turns to me." He said pulling his phone and saying allison's number out loud.

"How the fuck did you get my number?" She asked looking at Alejandro.
"Of course cause im your text mate bitch." He giggles making Allison rolled her eyes.
"Nah, just date." Tc said sitting down at the sofa.

"Uhm, im not looking for a monkey sorry." She said going to the pantry and making Alex scratched his head.
"You know what hit her up, she's a bad bitch after all." Tc said nodding and me and avani nodded also making Alejandro shrugged.

"Anyways, im happy with my hoe." Mattia said hugging me making me rolled my eyes and blushed at the same time.
"What ever." He said sitting down on the couch and pulling his phone out.

Lmao, i had an idea about this story but i did forgot it so yeah whatever.
And i just missed mattia's live cause i've been sleeping all day.
Also goodmorning

And also i dont know someone to play allison's role so here's natalia: just forget about the real names :3

-Miel🦋