"Hey baby. Were you looking for me?" Haley purred, rubbing her hand up and down my chest.

"Um, no, actually." I said, grabbing her wrist, and pealing her hand away from me.

"How about we go and have some fun?" She said suggest-fully, putting her hands back onto my chest.

Don't you know what the fuck no means!

"I can't. I'm looking for someone, and that someone is not you" I said through clenched teeth, then stormed down the hallway, continuing my search for Dawn.

But, I don't exactly know why I'm looking for her.

Dawns POV
*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I quickly walked out of the classroom, and down the hall, ignoring the stares I got from my class mates.

"Dawn... Dawn Falls!" The teacher yells, grabbing my attention.

I turn around, and face him, forgetting that I have on no makeup.

He gasps, and that's when I remember I ran out if foundation yesterday.

Shit!

I keep speed walking to the bathroom, the feeling of needing to throw up becoming worse.

When I got there, I ran into a stall, bent over the toilet, and let it out.

When I was done, I flushed the toilet, and wiped my mouth with toilet paper.

I knew I shouldn't have eaten it!

This morning, Jesse gave me an apple he had gotten from the previous day that he saved, and said if I didn't eat the whole thing, he wouldn't talk to me for a week. I couldn't detect if he was bluffing it not, so, I ate it. And now, I am throwing it up. It was too much for my body to consume. I'm not used to it.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening, giggles, and clicking shoes.

Dammit.

I quickly scrambled off the floor, and looked out of the stall.

They're all at the mirror, fixing up there hair that has too much hair spray, make up that looks like icing on a cake, and what is left if there clothes.

I put my head down, trying to go unnoticed, knowing it wouldn't work though.

"Hey, bitch!" Said a voice, that sounds like nails going down a chalk board.

I winced, and turned around, knowing that it would just piss her off more if I ignore her.

"So, you and Ryder have been hanging out a lot... right?" Haley said, staring at me with disgust.

I shrugged, a focused on the floor.

"Hmm.. what happened to your face? Did someone get to you before us?" She said, with a laugh.

I shrugged again.

"They did a good job, didn't they girls?" She asked her pack of whores.

They giggled, and agreed.

I lowered my head more.

"Bitch, look at me when I talk to you!" She shrieked

I kept my head down.

Next thing I know, I'm being kicked in the back, and I'm on the floor.

Then, the breath was knocked out of my already bad lungs, as it have asthma.

It's been a few years since my last asthma attack, but I still have it.

Haley kicked me again, the slapped me.