Chapter 15 : Commitment

Start from the beginning

"Oh right."

"Then I guess we'll have to spy on him !" Sana once again come up with her random idea.

"Is that really necessary ?" Momo said.

"I mean it's not gonna hurt to try right ?"

Surprisingly enough, the others agree to Sana's idea and decided to take turns to spy on the Kyoto wonder boy.

- - - - - - - -

Sana P.O.V.

"Hey Sana is it really a good idea to spy on him like this ?" Jihyo whispers to the brown-haired girl.

"Yes ! We need to know !"

Jihyo sighs as her attempt to stop the weird act they're currently doing goes to vain.Sometimes she questions what's inside her friend's mind, coming up with such theories and stuff.

"There he is !"

The target they're spying on just walks out from the GET8 dorm carrying a folder in his hand. The two follows Kyoya quietly from behind.Surprisingly enough , nobody asks what the two are doing considering how weird their action is.Kyoya on the other side actually felt like someone followed him from behind but he just swept that thought away.

Sana and Jihyo was about to give up when they barely find anything about the Japanese boy when suddenly JYP shows up from the recording room.

"Ah Kyoya-ssi, I need you to lead the audio recording later with the producer team. I'm counting on you , son !"

S-SON ?!

The two freezed up after hearing that last word that might confirm Sana's theories.

"S-see ?! I told you Jihyo !" Sana said in a low tone not to give out their hiding spot.

"B-but there's no way !"

"JYP even trust him to lead the audio recording for Get8 debut ! I've never heard a CEO counting on a trainee with such a big role in producing !"

"But still--"

"What are the two of you doing here ?" Kyoya himself ask the girls that were crouching behind a big plant.

"A-AH ! Kyo-san ! Ahahaha nothing , we're just umm y'know- appreciating the plant here ! Right Jihyo ?" Sana said while patting the green organism.

"Y-yeah ! Nothing to worry about !" Jihyo adds while doing the same thing.

"Um-- , okay ?"

With the danger avoided, the two heads back to the dorm with a pretty solid clue about Sana's amazing theory.

- - - - -

3rd P.O.V.

Momo and Mina just finished their choreography class and now are in charge for spying Kyoya while the other group go to their own class.The two quickly spotted Kyoya walking around the producing room.

While Mina is actually spying on the japanese boy , Momo isn't quiet into the spying stuff. Instead of thinking the possibility about Kyoya being the illegitimate child of JYP , she thinks about the possibility of Mina and Kyoya's relationship. The two look closer than ever, even some rumor says that the two are dating.

"He's moving away let's go Momo--"

Her dialogue and movement got halted by Momo's sudden grip on her wrist.Mina look back to her older friend just to see her troubled face.

"Momo-nee ?"

Momo just stay silent, not being able to say what's in her mind.At first Mina was confused with what happened, but decided to put Momo's condition as priority.