16 ᴥ A/N

Hello friends.

I'm going to start by saying
I know this was not the direction this story was originally heading, and I know a lot of you can see that, too.

But I always try to be as transparent as I can so here's why:

I never planned on continuing Corinna,
but the amazing outpour of feedback and love on my work and the story I created was so unexpected and incredible.

I felt like it was only fair to continue this story as so many of you wanted.

If you remember/noticed the Edward&Corinna storyline, you'll understand why it felt forced and at times almost boring.

This is a big reason why I've decided to go in this direction.
I believe in writing as naturally as possible and following the flow it goes.

Another big reason was because this is CORINNA'S story, this is my little tiny character I've created and put into words and developing her was something I really feel like I didn't focus on enough in the first story, so that's what I did in this one.

I really want you all to continue to enjoy this story like you did with the first one, but try and enjoy it as an original charater's story in the twilight saga rather than another Edward x OC story,
ya feel?

Plus, idk I think you guys will like this new character. I think it really helps further her development and get a more internal look at her as opposed to just her being a side character to the same storyline we all already know.

So, yeah.
(and if you dont like the direction this is going then i guess it's a good thing I made this separate as opposed to sticking it on the end of the first story)
((this is my way of saying, if you don't like this story, then you can always just pretend it never happened lol))

But thank you to everyone who has been so kind and I'm happy to have put something out here that you guys enjoyed!!

Stay tuned for
Corinna III
:)

xo
pez