Maryse

{Mads}

We got back to the institute and I headed straight to my room not wanting to talk to anyone and feeling extremely tired . I change out of my dress and change into some comfy clothes.

I jump into bed , signing thinking about everything and how much I just want my mom , until I doze of

I jump into bed , signing thinking about everything and how much I just want my mom , until I doze of .

"Hello Madison , it's nice to see you . You want your mother back? Give me the cup !" He shouted . I jolted up and screamed .

I ran out of my room to find clary . I find her with jace and he took her necklace to look at it .

"And he spoke to you" jace asked clary .

"Yes . He proposed a trade . Our mother for the cup " I said tired .

"Who's said that " someone asked from behind . Alec .

"Valentine" the three of us replied.

"He's with our mother " clary says .

"And he can speak to you through the necklace? Here in the institute "Alec asks in disbelief.

"Yeah , it's like when I saw ...Dot"  i say slowly , it still hurts she's gone .

"It's a portal shard . That's why your mother made sure you two had a necklace" Jace said while looking at mine and clary's necklace.since we gave it to him .

"At least the psycho hasn't hurt our mom . She's alive , unconscious but alive " I say .

"Where are they" Alec asks

"I don't know " I reply simply.

"But you said you saw them. We're there any identifying characteristics? Equipment, weapons, photographs? He keeps asking I roll my eyes .

"It looked like a cellar or something I don't remember anything else" I snap .

"Alec lighten up" jace says .

"I'm trying to get something we can use to get their mother back jace . Mads what did you see exactly " he says .

"The psycho has our mother , that's what I saw" I say dryly .