Hotel dumort

{Mads}

"Look they won't do anything to Simon . They just want to draw you two out . They want the cup and think you two have it " Jace says .

"But why do they think that ? Why does everyone think that? Our mom lied to us our entire life . But she tells us hey I hid this magical cup on planet bongo " I say annoyed .

" what are we supposed to do know?" Clary asks.

"We have to report this to the clave " Alec says .

"Are you joking how the fuck is that going to help Simon " I say angrily at Alec .

"Mads it's all connected , the vamps want the cup " jace says to me . I nod then realise he said vamps .

" what did you just say there vampires " I ask jace . He nods .

Alec scoffs "what didn't boyfriend tell you he's a vampire what else did you think he was when he were showing his fangs up there " Alec says to me as if I'm five .

" hmm yh I did always wonder why his teeth were sharp every time we would kiss" I say with a fake smile to Alec . He rolls his eyes while jace and Izzy try to not laugh .

"Why do they want the cup , it makes new shadowhunters " clary says

"Why do they want the cup , it makes new shadowhunters " clary says .

"Nobody want valentine forming an army loyal to himself " Alec says .

"Plus it controls demons " Izzy adds .

"So vampires will trade Simon for the cup and valentine will trade our mother for the cup , either way we loose Someone we love . Can't we just toss it up in the air and let them fight it out amongst themselves " clary says .

"So this doesn't matter to you " he's says to clary but before she can answer .

"It does " I say to Alec he lightly smiles at me .

"Where is he anyways? Some kind of crypt I Transylvania ? Clary asks as we're huddled around the table .

"Wait Transylvania like in hotel Transylvania " I ask excitedly .
Alec , Izzy and jace look at me confused.

"You don't know that movie " I ask shocked they all shake there heads .

"What is with you people , first you don't know about Harry Potter now this " I say in disbelief shaking my head .Izzy laughs .

Izzy laughs