I don't give a shit about your stupid necklace

{Mads}

I'm walking with clary and jace . While Alec and Izzy are securing the perimeter.

"All clear " Alec says appearing behind us .Izzy comes and stands next to me linking our arms .

"Do you think red is my colour " Izzy asks I smile .

"Iz like I said before everything looks great you " clary says . I nod .

"Good point . I make this necklace look so good " Izzy says I laugh .

"Sure do " I say , she smiles .

"Will you take if off? I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby when we make the exchange " Alec says . I roll my eyes he's clearly in one on of his grumpy moods .

"You know , I wouldn't be so sure . Most men like it when i admire there jewels " Izzy says I can't help but start laughing .

"Can you just give it to jace " he says .
He needs to relax . He gets so worked up about everything.

"Your such a buzzkill " me and Izzy say . We start laughing because we said it at the same time . He rolls his eyes .

We head inside the club

We head inside the club . It was filled with people and loud music .

 It was filled with people and loud music

"Blend in . Keep your weapons ready " jace says .

I stay with Alec securing the place, while Jace and clary go to find Magnus . These guys began to watch me and Alec , i grab his hand and pull him towards the dance floor .

"What are you doing " Alec says .

"Them guys were watching us can't let them get suspicious " I reply , he nods and just stands there I laugh .

"You have to dance Alec we have to blend in " I say grabbing him arms and putting them around my waist and I put mine around his neck .He tenses but soon relaxes . We sway to the music , I look up at him and can't help but look at his eyes and how nice they are . He looks down at me. Looking at my lips we lean in r . Or is it just me leaning in and imagining him leaning in