"Zen I think you did a number out of the octopus..." Karma said out of nowhere that gained everyone's attention, as everyone look at the passed out octopus, soul floating out of his body "IT'S OUR CHANCE, KILL HIM!" they all rush to sensei and started stabbing him, which he just dodge while still on the ground faced slightly pail. "You know Zen, you don't even need weapons to Kill Koro-sensei, with your sharp tongue. his already at this state Hahahaha." Karma praised while suppressing his laughter ... "Thank you for your highly praise., But I hope everyone is ready for tomorrows exam." I said worried for the results, Since I know how Father sometimes deal with tough problems. "Don't worry, They'll be fine This is E-class after all. Our Assassination classroom" Karma said patting my already messed hair. "I'm also concern for your arrogance Karma," I said sweat dropping as i look how his aura almost match Shu's. In terms on looking down at his opponents. "Oh, I never thought that you care for me that much." Karma faced me and closed the gap between us. that made me blush a bit but just ignore the feeling and just took the opportunity to pinch his nose. "yeah, yeah, Devil I'm concerned since you might cry out of embarrassment if you ever lose " I said as I let go of his nose. "God, your really a sadist sometimes, And no I wont lose to anyone" He said as i only shook my head

You might be wondering, since when Karma and I got this close? Well the story behind that started since I got transferred to E-class and we become seatmates, I usually invite him to eat with me to a cafe down town almost everyday with Kayano and Nagisa. But sometimes it's just me and him since Kayano and Nagisa have plans prepared.. after a couple of going out we became close friends since he kept talking about how his victims end up and i also told him how I did my pranks and never get caught, He also kept laughing as i show him some of the clips i kept for remembrance. and since then we got a long pretty well.

Time Skip

It's time for the exam. And we're at the main building unused room which is a bit wider than the standard room at the main building which is really prepared for E-class, as All of us find our seats since Mr. Kensaku is the one monitoring us and probably Father asked him to spread us out so there'll be no cheating. I was placed up front with the teachers table, which I found it Unreasonable and unnecessary. Since cheating is beyond my capabilities. After Mr. Kensaku gave out the exam papers, I started to answer them. As I'm imagining that I'm in a battle filled as i cut through problems after problems with my sharp blade katana, finishing it off as soon as it come. I came prepared since I know Father at the back of my head, and this problems I felt like someone drill it to me until I memorized the whole book by heart.Which I found it weird, I put down my pencil since I'm already finished and it took me just 15 minutes to finish it. I looked at the rest and saw how tensed they were, I wish I'd got the chance to help them to prepare for this. I sigh as I'm starting to get bored. I picked my pencil up again as I started to draw at the back of my test paper, I decided to draw Father, I want to capture what his like, right now. 'maybe if I add some sort of animal to describe him even further' And with that though i decided to add some centipedes in his background as he look like his piercing through your soul while arms crossed showing off his authority.

As I started to shade my sketch to make it more realistic, as I felt the tension inside the room lessen a bit and I heard the scratches the pencil make when it's contacted with paper, I smiled a bit but thinking that their troubles haven't arrived yet. Since some this problems are no ordinary junior high problems, its already on high school level and some are in collage level. I hope you guys wont give up with this down fall, Plus knowing Koro-sensei his also be blaming himself for not taking my warning and Underestimated Father. I smiled at sensei's antics, It never bore me, not one bit. I already finished my drawing as a felt the tension came back. I just shook my head a bit as i look at my sketch of Father, I giggled as the centipedes complemented his authority vibes.. 'here's the final product'

The exam finish with in a flash

The exam finish with in a flash. E-class got defeated by an Underhanded trick by my Father, As we all went to our separate ways as we retire for the day. I came home disappointed I didn't Imagined that Father can be this cruel to those who's in E-class, following his philosophy that may crippled somebody at the process. 'I don't want father to have another dead student, cause it's really hard for him to move in' I thought as I opened the Main door and called out that I'm home, Yet i didn't receive any response, then I just went inside not caring since I'm not really in the mood at the moment. I passed the living room Ignoring Shu and Father who suddenly stop discussing things and looked at my way. "Your home early, How was your exam today?" Father asked as I rolled my eyes "I believe You wont be pulling me down from the top Father"I said as i sharpen my gaze on him., "Is that so? Good to hear" He said as he smiled at me with malice, "Yes, Father though I must say, I'm a little disappointed at your actions. Since a good principal as yourself stooped down to that level, Using underhanded tricks to make, a mare E-class to stay in place. Haven't you found yourself to be a big bully Father?"I stated as I looke at Fathers eyes that his not liking what I said and Shu's eyes that saying he also disapproved on what I'm talking about. I just ignore their looks as at the moment i'm too disappointed to care what they think. Since he made the action, yet doesn't want to hear the critic. "I believe you don't have a say in this matter, young lady!" He said irritated "I'm Aware of that, But i'd rather said my complaints to Father than keep it to myself. Since it's also your role as a parent to attend to your child's welfare, and I'm just saying to my dearest Father that our school principal is one big bully" I said as I smiled at him while glaring in the process. I didn't wait for him to reply as I went straight to my room and lock myself in, As I already message Mother that I'm not eating dinner tonight.

Thinking of what happened really pissed me off. With all the chaos happened earlier, I decided to continue my research on Koro-sensei. Since I'm really curious how did he end up teaching in E-class...