The Truth Comes Out (Eps 4)

ابدأ من البداية

"It's Fine I Guess"

Gabriel's eyes Widened slightly. Then she Chuckled.

Gabriel:"Just like your father." She Muttered as She looked at the Ground.

There was a moment of silence before her voice rose.

Gabriel:"Was there someone in Your life who was Named......Jehovah (L/N)?" As she said this. My Mind went blank.

Jehovah (L/N) Is My Father.

"Yes...He Is My Father but...He died a Long time ago to a sickness." I Muttered

Gabriel:"12 Years ago. Am I Correct?" As She Said this I looked at her with Suspicion.

How does she know this.

Gabriel:"That man. The one you know as Your Father. That Was God. And he didn't die to a sickness...He Died in the Great War."

Wait...

It all makes sense now.

His Disappearance. The War. It all makes Sense Now.

He Didn't just Die from a Sickness like they Said!

He was killed!

Murdered by....Them

And My Family KNEW!

THEY HAD TO HAVE!

"Those....Bastards..." I Said While Powering through the Time Stop and Balling My Fists.

"They knew Everything!" I Said as I Yelled in anger.
_________________________________________

(Gabriel's POV)

(Y/N) Suddenly Started To Scream in Pure Anger as I Looked at him.

He Must have Found the Truth out for himself.

Poor boy...To be so Young, but To Have gone through so Much at his age. I feel Sorry for him.

Suddenly I Feel Heavy and Fall on One Knee.

What is this...Power!

I look up to see A Raging Blue Aura Waving Around (Y/N). You could feel the Power that Drifted off of It.

Time seemed to Go Back to Normal as Michael and Isabelle Were wondering what just happened.

But the two didn't have much time as they Noticed the Angry Boy in front of them.

Michael:"What's going on!?" He Yelled as He Looked at the Boy in Caution.

"He Found out the truth of his Father!" I Yelled as he Nodded in Anguish.

Isabelle just Blankly looked at the Boy and Stood Still.

I Noticed her, but didn't pay attention.

This is bad. We Need to Calm Him down. His power will lure Many Powerful Beings to him.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt him. It would be against everything I go by...An innocent boy...Driven by rage...

"I'm sorry (Y/N)"

.

..

...

....

.....

"But I've got to Take You Down."
_________________________________________

Hoi! I'm on the bottom for like one chapter!

And i Just wanted to let you all know that I won't just Make Chapters all Willy wonky.

I want my Chapters to Be Good with the plot and build Character development as well.

So sometimes they may take weeks to come out so just...Yang in there!

Alright that's all and I'll see you next time.

And Question.

Would you all like Visual Gifs for like Animations on specific things like Powerups or Like Fighting Scenes?