BIRTHDAY : Chapter- 10

Arjun's POV:

Happyyyy Birthday Arjunnn!!!🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊❤...  wishing you many many happy returns of the day❤ .. You know na baby I just can't write a perfect Birthday wish for you but from the deep core of my heart I am wishing you all the very best for everything that you will be achieving in your life❤.. I love you baby.. there would be more surprises for you.. I hope you would like them at least ❤” Aalisha messaged.

Thank you sweetheart, Thank you Aalu. Please listen to me , I am thanking you for everything. I just can't come back to you na that's why I can't reply you back. But believe me I need nothing from you. I am happy that you have remembered my birthday. But can you hear me out?

Aalisha's POV :

It's 21st June finally. The day I wait every year to arrive. But this year is different from others. But that doesn't mean I will be doing nothing for you. You just wait and watch, what , what I do for you. I just wanna see you happy that's it. And I can do everything to see you smiling.

Here I am standing in front of your door. Finally. But don't worry Arjun . I will not come in. But ...

Arjun's POV:

Maaa, Maaa , where are you?"

Here I am , what happened beta?”

Ma listen, I will not go for the dinner outside with you and papa”

But why beta? What happened achanak to you? we planned na that today we will be celebrating your birthday in a restaurant"

yess ma.. but I don't wanna go anymore. And that's my final answer. I will not go ”

Okay beta as you wish. your birthday and why will you listen to me? hai na.. take rest I am going now”

How will I tell ma that I don't wanna celebrate my birthday. Without Aalisha how will I celebrate? that's completely impossible.

*phone rings*

Happyyyyy Birthday Arjun!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉” from Jhumpa

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day Arjunnn" from Parthana.

But how come everybody remembered my birthday? This is completely impossible. I have blocked all of them. And since so many months I have not talked to them. And they remembered my birthday??

I am so blessed to have them in my life whom I have not spoke to for so many months and yet they have remembered my birthday. They are my real friends for sure. I don't know how to thank them for remembering my birthday.

*Bell rings*

Beta a gift someone had sent to you. Dekho toh Zara what it is?”

I opened the box.

A pendant

A pendant. A beautiful one❤

Is she here?

I went out. But nobody, nobody's here.
I am left with only my imagination.

Hope you have liked it.. then please do like and comment down below and also do share it with your friends:)