Romance: Chapter-6

Arjun's POV:

At times I really wish that my dreams come true.. Umm it will be like , I will open my eyes and I will see my wife in front of me. My Aalisha. And I will be with her and will look at her forever.

Okay okay now I really need to come out from my day dream world because daydream never comes true..and if Aalisha comes here in front of me then I will be caught . Anyway now I guess I should close the windows.. it's going to be dark now.

Wooaahhh.. I guess I saw someone. Someone's back. I guess it's not someone, but it's a girl's back , or most probably Aalisha's back?!

No , No  . That's impossible. Aalu is in Kolkata and she can never come here without even informing me.

*Door bell rings*

who can it be.. Please not Aalu!

I went near to the door. Opened it little bit. Aahaa no one.

Surpriseeeeeeee !!!!”

Aalishaa.. you , here? Now at this time!!? ”

She kept on looking at my eyes and she was silent. Her eyes wanted something. I don't know what because I had never seen such a want from anybody.

“What are you looking at like this?” I asked finally after some seconds.

You and your beautiful eyes...”

“why? they are toh nothing special”

They are. I love to look at them.. as if they wants to say something to me all the time. But I being an ordinary girl cannot understand what it wants to say. So I look at them all the time. Why am I so dumb? Can you tell me?” Aalisha said.

“You are not dumb. I only don't know what I should say to you. Then how will you know what my eyes are trying to convey?”

Can you figure it out what my eyes are trying to say?”

Maybe yess I said.

She paused.

Then what are you waiting for?”

I paused.

She came closer to me. I don't know what I should do. But it seemed that she knows everything. Her touch to my body was pleasing and I could hear my heart beat. I can see her blushing cheeks. Yet she kept her sight down, as if something was stopping her  to look up and see my face. She was being Shy.

Aalisha..”

shhhh..”

She came too closer to me. I can feel her breath. I can feel her body touching mine. Her movements everything I can feel.

Aalisha..”

shhh na , you talk too much"

I said nothing anymore. As if I have surrendered my body to her. She is also clueless about what her next move would be..But one thing she know that she has to come more closer.

Her lips touched my neck and gave me chills. She's trying to be confident yet I can hear her heart beating too fast. She's nervous too. My hands unconsciously touched her waist.. She liked it. She had let me hold her.  Her skin's warm.

She pushed me towards the bed. I sat down and she sat on my legs. She hold me tight as if she wants nothing else in this world except me and my touch. Her hands moved towards my neck. I kissed her neck and I guess she liked it.

I opened the pin of her saree and the saree
was beautiful but not more than her. She felt shy and she covered herself by letting me cover her body. she laid on me. Her lips touched my Eyes and then.... My Lips. We were kissing passionately. It felt like the time has stopped around us. She didn't stop.

I have seen in movies, YouTube , how to kiss.. but right now I am experiencing this blissful love. At the next moment we got undressed . She was not shy anymore. Why will she be? She is my Aalisha after all. When I was kissing her neck I could hear her moan. My hands touched her naked body. She was wanting me to touch her more. My lips touched her lips. Then her breasts. Then her tummy. I can feel her chills. Her heartbeat was moving high. Finally I kissed her ...

I heard her moan... We were restless and didn't stopped ourselves from making love.

Hi guys.. Please do read my New Story “Our Dreams” and if you have liked this chapter then do give a like and comment down below and also do share . There can be many mistakes  in this chapter so please you can ignore them :)