Suspense: Chapter-5

Arjun's POV:

Why is Aalisha not replying? Will we adopt a kid? What is the surprise? Ab mein ishq Mei maar na jaun ... then how will I become the father of our kid?.. Holly Molly what am I even thinking? Oh by the way how can I forget, she only taught me this word ‘Holly Molly’.. She's pretty and funny. But.... I don't understand why the hell am I talking to myself at this serious situation? Right now I only need information. Information about her thoughts and what will she do next.

Hi baby, guess what your surprise is coming to you...” Aalisha messaged finally.

Wait , what? Surprise is coming. what does that mean? what surprise is coming?

*Door bell rang*

Wait a second. whattt? Is it Aalisha? No way. Today is not the day. Not Today. I can't meet her today. She will hate me for sure, for this but I have to do something so that she goes away. My Raaz , can't come out today.

Baby open the door, why are you not opening?” Aalisha texted.

I can't open the door , and how will I tell this to her? I can't make her feel bad. Gun, where's my gun? I have to do something. If she hates me for this then I can't help , but surely today is not the day.

R e baba take the delivery. I had sent you something. Receive it”

What?!?? Okay.... Umm Sooo that means it's not her, at the other side of the door... thank God it's not her.

Why are you not replying to me Arjun?”

Umm SAARRYYY . I was in the bathroom and was doing something important. You know na what🙊. Well yaa I am taking it” I replied.

Well finally you replied. And chill I will not come today or tomorrow and you don't have to search your gun for anything. ” Aalisha replied

Whattt!!?

How do you know that I was searching my gun?” I furiously asked

Chill baby, you know Me and I know You” She replied

Well yaa, but how can you be so accurate ?” I asked

Umm Maybe I know You more than you know me :)”

“Really I can never get an answer from you correctly you know. Anyway tell me what it is?” I asked

Secret” She replied

I finally opened the door. The delivery man handed me the packet.

I opened it.. And it's a packet of Kaju Katli !

Baby Kaju Katli?” I asked.

“yaa just wanted to gift you something that you like” Aalisha replied

yaa just wanted to gift you something that you like” Aalisha replied.

Thank you .. and lubbhhh uhh for the surprise” I replied.

Chalo now you eat , I am coming back. Theek hai na?” Aalisha texted.

“Theek hai Aalu” I replied.

Well Aalu you are really too good. I love you ... But still I need my gun. Somebody needs to die baby. And I can't say you anything about it. I am sorry baby.

Some secrets are very hard to say

Some secrets are very hard to say.. some are easy.. some are impossible to say.. and my secret depends upon you baby. Don't worry someday maybe you will know about it.

Hi guys do like and share it to your friends :)