Chapter 9: Why Are You Here?

Aphmau's POV

          Six months have passed ever since my arrival with Travis, my mom and Eric from Starlight. Ever since then, Aaron and I have been planning for our wedding day. Some of our friends helped which made it a lot easier for us to plan, all we need is to see who to invite. There was someone I wanted to invite to the wedding but when I told it to everyone... It didn't go so well.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Few minutes ago...

"WHAT??!!"

"I just think that he can be a very good person if we just talk to him"

"Aphmau, we know he's your dad but that doesn't mean-" Katelyn said but I cut her off.

"He can't be a good guy?? Sure he may have done stuff that made people hate him but he's still my dad"

"But he left you and your mom" Kawaii-Chan replied.

"But he can change" 

"And when you mean by change, do you mean by trying to kill us?!" Emmalyn(the ghost) pointed out.

"Atleast he isn't Michael" it was dead silent among us.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<End of Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

          I was told to sit on the couch and wait in the living room as my friends including Aaron talk about me inviting my dad. After they discussed, they went back to me and Aaron sighed and said,

"Aphmau, we all decided that....we're okay with you bringing Zack to the wedding."

"Really??!!" I said as I stood up in shock.

"Yup, this is your wedding after all. Plus, like what you said, he isn't as bad as Michael so we can count that too." Katelyn added. They all nodded and I began to hug each and everyone.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you guys!!!" All of a sudden, I realized something..oh wait..

"Oh no" I blurted out.

"What's wrong?" Travis asked.

"I forgot to tell my mom!!" 

Everyone had faces of shock and terror cuz we all know how my mom is to people she doesn't like, especially towards Zack.

An hour later...

          Back at home, I read an article about Katelyn's mom named Elizabeth and my dad Zack being in prison after what happeend in Starlight. I mean I'm not gonna lie, they did kinda deserve to be behind bars. I headed towards my destination and after a while, I finally arrived at the prison where Zack and Elizabeth are in. Since it was visiting day for the prisoners, I decided that this would be a good chance to talk to Zack.

          They first did some security measures to the visitors but after that, I just waited until it was finally my turn to visit my dad. I went to this room where some other prisoners were visited by families, friends and others. One of the police officers lead me to an empty table to where I will be sitting with Zack. As I sat down, I saw him, Zack was walking with an officer beside him towards the table and he sat down across me. The two officers left and there was an awkward silence between us.