"Stay still!"I fumed.

"I didn't do anything wrong. I would never do anything wrong. Please ." She said almost on the verge of crying.

"Don't you dare pull that trick on me. Your tears are useless to me. And I will not fall for it "

"But you can ask your grandpa about it. I have never done anything wrong. You have just wrong understanding of the situation!" She said trying to control her tears from falling. I felt a little bad but then I composed myself.

"Oh so you can talked back huh! Then tell me why did your father want you to marry me?"

"I don't know!"She was looking towards ground again.

"Fucking lair!"I seethed.

Then i said,"Remember you can't own anything when we get married. We both already signed the pre nuptial agreement. Did you tell your father about that?”

"No..! And please don't tell him right now. Please I am begging you. " She said while pleading. So that bastard is still in delusion that he will get my money and business through her daughter. I saw fear in her eyes while she was pleading but I would love to clear this delusion of her father.

"Why would I care!"I said and went towards my briefcase that was sitting in the living room.

I went to the dining room and took my seat again.

I took out a few papers from the briefcase and I kept them on the table in front of her father.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Read" I said in one word.

I saw how his eyes turn red in the matter of seconds while he was reading the agreement.He was looking like he will explode anytime now.It was so satisfying to see his reaction.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked trying to stat calm. Before I could say anything, he walked towards his daughter who just came back from restroom and started questioning her.

"You bitch what did you do?"

She look pale and scared.

"What?" She asked.

"What is the meaning of these papers? How did it happen?" He asked fuming with anger now.

She grabbed the papers and then looked at me like I betrayed her which I kind of did because she was pleading me to keep quiet about the agreement. I can see hurt and pain in her eyes.

"It is an agreement between me and him dad." She answered, her voice laced with fear.

Mr.Cullen was full on yelling by now. My grandpa and grandma are standing on my side and trying to understand what is going on.
"Who gave you the right to sign these huh? Didn't I tell you to obey me?" Then the next thing stunned me completely. He slap Yasbelle strongly. That sorry excuse of a man slapped a women, that too his own daughter.We were all too shocked to react.

My grandma came out of her shock first and immediately went to her side to comfort her.

"Don't you dare manhandled her ever again inside my house. How can you raise your hand on your own daughter!" My grandma asked angrily pointing a finger to her father.

I remained stay silent and frozen in my position. My grandpa was looking angrily at me. Why is he angry on me? I didn’t do anything.

"Enough of that! Because of this we will have the wedding sooner. Next week to be exact. Just a simple wedding. " My grandpa said in a calm tone.

"Isn’t it too soon grandpa?" I asked said, now shocked for a different reason.

"That is the consequence of what you have done. Since you have already prepared your agreement, we might as well do the marriage!" He said angrily.

"But we have many guests and friends invited" her step mother and sister said. They still only care about others and their status.

"You can still invite them in the second big wedding. Right now I want them to be married soon" my grandpa replied.

His father faked an apology for his action. I can see all layers of this man.I can also see Yasbelle shaking with fear. My grandma took her in a hug and tried to calm her.

"I suggest Belle should stay here. I can rest in our guest room for now. " Yasbelle turned towards my grandma after hearing this and started to shake her head.

"No no I am fine, grandma.”she said taking a quick glance towards her father, who is obviously trying to hide his anger.

I can not control myself after seeing all this and said"Just rest here and you can go back to your house the tomorrow. You are practically shaking. You need to rest!".She looked up to me.

I don't know why but seeing her like this is making my heart ache. I just want to comfort her and punch this bastard in his face.Why am I suddenly feeling like this.It's weird!

I saw my grandma looking towards me smiling and mouthed thank you to me.

Then she guided Yasbelle to the guest room. I follow her footsteps until I cannot see her anymore.Then I turned my attention to the family standing in front of me, especially her dad.

"Mr.Cullen,I would appreciate if you refrain yourself from hurting my soon to be wife. I hope this was the last or you will not like the consequences.”I warned him.

"Yes and I am sorry for that"He said and left with his wife and daughter.

I knew from his face that he was far from sorry. After this day, I don’t know if Yasbelle is the predator whose after my money or she is the victim herself. This whole marriage had become a puzzle and one day I will uncover this puzzle for sure.

******************

Thank you again dear.. Tiwana0768 😘😘😘😘

Thank you for correcting my mistakes dear Tiwana0768