5 - Trim The Formalities

Start from the beginning

I went over to Cole's room. I kept knocking on his door until he opened it revealing a fully dressed Cole.

He pointed at me, narrowed his eyes then said "y/n y/l/n, we hang out with the same group.... Unfortunately... And we need to hurry up because they are hungry and so are you." He quoted me.

"You got it, Einestine" I replied. "Let's go, Sprouse" I said while walking towards the elevator. "Which floor?"

"I... Don't know" he shrugged.

"Imma call haz" I said, getting my phone out. I Dialed hazzy boy and put the phone on speaker.

"Hazzy boy!!" I said cheerfully then said "we're lost" in a serious tone.

"Uhh... Hello! This is Tom Holland here." Said the other line.

I knitted my eyebrows together and looked at the name. 'Holland'. I muttered a "of course" and said "hey this is y/n y/l/n-"

"And Cole Sprouse!" Cole said cutting me out.

"So much for the name" I muttered while he nudged my elbow. "- and we're lost." I said to Tom.

"How do you get lost?" Tom said on the other line.

"If you didn't realize, Holland, we're new here" I said, annoyed already.

"So you're lost in my hotel" he said emphasizing the word "my"

"No, in Beth family's hotel." I said sarcastically.

"Tom, give us the directions for the breakfast place now, for god's sake" Cole said while pinching his nose's bridge, while I giggled, then he smirked at me.

"Ok, ok. Go to the second floor..." Tom started giving us directions until we met the group.

I gave them all a "hi" that they probably didn't hear, so I decided to skip the formalities. I gave Hailey, Haz, Bethany and Z a hug while high-fiving Jacob and shacking hands with Tom.

I sat down between Z and Jacob, across from Tom, and started a conversation with her. "Hello! Nice to meet you! Although I met you before but... Oh well."

She shared a glance with Jacob and said."when?"

"I come to the marvel set alot." I explained.

"How come we never saw you?" Jacob said.

"Because I go to visit my best friends there. I'm sure you guys know them. Their the main editors." I explained

"Wait... You mean Josie Owen and Mary Alex?" Z asked while I nodded at her.

"That means that you also know Nora Walter and Stella Adam, right?" Jacob asked while I nodded and said "Josie, Mary, Nora, Stella and I were highschool and senior best friends. We were known by editing, I was mostly known by directing and editing" and we were also known by being the nerds and people bullied us there because we were "too stuck up on computers". I didn't say that of course.

"Cool!" Jacob said. We then heard Tom saying "I need to do an advertisement. I need a director, an editor, models and all these stuff. Do you guys know any?" To everyone. Yay life.

I didn't say anything because I'm not a professional after al-

"Well, we have the directing and editing covered! Y/n here directs AND edits!" Zendaya said.. emphasizing them.

"Yeah! She directs and edits short movies on YouTube!" Bethany said

"You actually watch them? I thought you click on it by mistake." She nodded at me. Tom is still looking at his phone.

I took my phone to see the views of the last short movie I did. There were 15 views but now they are 50. I smiled. She even asked other people to see it. I grinned like an idiot and looked up to meet Tom's gaze.

"She may be a professional after all" Zendaya added.

"Or maybe not" I said with out removing my gaze from Tom's gaze.

"Brilliant!" Haz said.... Quoting Hailey.
Still not removing my eyes from Tom's. "Are you free after these 2 weeks, y/n?"

I had remove my gaze from Tom's and look at Haz "yeah. I am. I have my laptop. That's where I edit. But I don't think directing with a phone will work here" the I laughed nervously "yeah. I film my short movies with my phone.. so-"

"It's ok. My brother Harry can handle this" Tom said and we locked eyes again.

"Yeah" I said then zoned out in his eyes for a second then said "can I get a friend too? Because this isn't a short movie we're talking about. Were talking about an advertisement for the Holland's residences." I said not removing our gazes. But he sadly had to remove it and look at Zendaya. And that when I realize that she was talking with me.

"Who are you getting?" Z asked.

"Mary Alexander." I answered, leaning back on my chair.

"But she's young. She's 21"

"That's why I chose her."

I chose her because I believe in young people. Young people need a chance to prove themselves. I'm not a one to judge by age and how many years of experience she got. I am a one to judge by quality.

Unlike Sage Abraham.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello everyone! I ended the chapter with Sage Abraham again... Oops.

Do you believe in 11:11 and 12:12??
I don't know.

11:11 is the time to wish for something, while 12:12 is the time to tell someone that you love them. Even if they are your best friends or your sibling. Or even your crush ;)

Anyways. I hope everyone is staying safe and washing their hands <3

Please vote and comment.

xoxo,
Saz.