<3

I'm sure most of you have heard of what's going on with Edwin and Nick. Personally I don't believe it because it just doesn't add up. I know I don't know the boys personally but from what I've seen, this is just something they wouldn't do. I seen a lot of "beanz" leave the fandom because of this but I want all of you too know that I will continue to be a beanz and will support the boys no matter what. I love them so much. They have literally made me a lot happier. From their music, videos, and social media's. They just have been the best thing. I bought a cameo from Zion and asked him to cheer me. Which he did! I have interacted with Brandon on my instagram. They all are sincerely the greatest. I wish everyone knew that. I think those who have spread these claims are just looking for attention. And nowadays, it's possible! Anyone would do ANYTHING for clout or any type of attention. If you leave the fandom, okay then. Just don't give other beanz hate or the boys hate. Just leave and don't bother us anymore. Simple as that. But if you as far as leaving hate anywhere then you're no better than the person who made these false accusations. It's truly disappointing. What does kehlani say? "It's so fucking shameful" (p.s go stream Valentine's Day by her). Anyways, those who are sticking beside the boys, I love you and please take care. "TREAT PEOPLE WITH KIDNESS ~Harry styles"
Until next time loves, -S💓