"Shut up!" I hissed still sitting to him and we started to talk about other random stuff. Then he asked about my last night’s bed buddy if you know what I mean.

"Hmmm... Did you have a good time last night?" He said

"Nope! That girl became so clingy and asked me a million questions after we have done the deed. She wanted my number and also wanted to meet again!" I replied shaking my head and laughing. These girls never learn that they can’t change the rules even if the sex was amazing.

"You hit her hard man! But whatever, your going to be married. So what will you do?"He reminded me again and my anger towards Yasbelle and the frustration towards my situation came back too.

"Nothing! I am just gonna make her life a living hell. She chose a wrong person to mess with" I seethed and then stoop up before he could say anything.

"I will go now. I have a few meetings today. Get well!! And please keep it in your pants at-least here in hospital! " I told him and gave him a bro hug ,then walked out.

Nurses went Gaga when they saw me in the corridors. I saw my soon-to-be wife in the emergency room. It seems like she was attending a patient who’s condition is looking worse since I can see a lot cuts on his body. 

She was instructing the nurses and even doctors with so much efficiency and authority that i have just standing there, lost for a second. Wow! She is looking hot doing that!

Shit! What am I thinking?

I exited the hospital but my mind is still surrounded by thoughts of Yasbelle.

Double shit!!

As usual I spent my day in the office and finished around five in the afternoon.I decided to stay at home today since Xavier is still in the hospital.

But my phone buzzed and I saw my grandpa is calling me.I hope there is nothing new regarding Yasbelle and that marriage. I answered the phone still in these thoughts.

"Hello grandpa!"

"Son! How are you?!"

"I'm fine Gramps!"

"Son,I invited the Cullen family to have dinner with us tonight. I want you to come as well so that you can meet your fiancé!" He said

"Grandpa I am busy and I want to take rest today"I tried to make an excuse.

"So? You can take rest here son! Your grandma I miss you a lot you know!" He said

"Fine!" I sigh in defeat. He knows I love him and grandma and I can't say no to them. Especially when he said they miss me.

"Son be here at six! Don't make us wait. And please be nice to your fiancé. "

"Ok grandpa!" I hung up not wanting to argue anymore on this topic.

I took a shower and into some casual clothes,then went off to my grandparents house.There were already two cars outside the house when i reach there. The Cullen family is already here I assume.

When I get inside the house,my grandma and the Cullen family were talking but Yasbelle is not here. I greeted them and asked my grandma where my Grandpa is. She said he's in the study room.

I knock twice and then I opened the door of grandpa’s study. I was surprised to I see my grandpa hugging Yasbelle. I saw red at that moment because this gold-digger has put some kind of on my family.

"What's happening in here?" I asked my grandpa.

"We were just talking son. Did you just arrive?" He asked me calmly while he sit and Yasbelle beside his chair. I nodded to answer his question and did not acknowledge my to-be wife’s presence. 

"Dear you can go, I am gonna talk with my grandson about something" She nodded and quickly walked without bothering to give me a glance.After she left, I asked my grandma calmly"What's that all about grandpa?"

He must have sensed my anger in my tone because he explained "Nothing son, we are just talking about things. Please refrain yourself from thinking other things!" 

"What? Did grandma know about all this hugging and all?" 

"Yes! She's close to your grandma too. "

My anger got best of me and i asked whatever came to my mind at that time.

"No! What I mean does she know you have this kind of relationship with her? Is this the reason why you want me to marry that girl? And give her money?".I just wanted to break something at that time to express my anger but i controlled it. My grandpa can’t do something as worst as this to me.

"What are you talking about? Relationship?” This time grandpa snapped looking confused too.

“She will become my daughter in-law of course that is! But if you implying other things, then you can’t be anymore wrong. For goodness sake son, are you jealous of your own grandpa?"he said the last line looking a little amused.

"What you saw is not what you thought. I suggest you know that girl first, before you jump to any conclusions." he advised me.

"But grandpa, she so close to you. Why?" I am trying to understand what grandpa is saying but that women is after money and my grandparents are not understanding that and why are they so close to this girl.

"Believe me son! The only person that she has in this world is me and your grandma. She's like my daughter to us. "

"That girl is just using you and grandma. How could you be so blind about that?!!" I said angrily. Daughter my foot!! Why don’t they understand. That women is more important to them, then their own grandson.

"Do not raise your voice to me young man. I said know her before you judge her. Let's go and I think the dinner is already prepared. Lets have dinner and please mind your manners" he said and then walked of there.

I hate what I saw. But what does my grandpa mean by what he said?