Biggest Party of the Summer

Start from the beginning

Alexis stormed out of the locker room and slammed the door. Scott grabbed a chair and threw it across the room smashing the TV. As he was pacing around the room he heard a knock on the door. 

Scott: Alexis? 

Producer: No I came to tell you it is time to go for the kickoff show. 

Scott: Alright I'm coming out. 

~With Alexa~

Alexis was sitting in the women's locker room when some of the other superstars came in and were surprised to see Alexis but could tell that she was really upset. 

Maryse: Hey Alexis, what's wrong? 

Alexis: Scott and I got into a argument because he don't want to listen to me. 

Becky: That don't sound like Scott. What was it over? 

Alexis: He is getting in the Chamber tonight with Brock. 

Maryse: Why would he do that?! Brock threw him around like a rag doll last time and put him out of action. 

Becky: It's his pride, Scott is not one to back down from a challenge even if he knows that he is going to keep failing. Alexis you have to understand where Scott is coming from. He is trying to show everyone that he belongs in that ring with the greats. He is not doing it to defy you. 

Alexis: But is his legacy more important than his health. 

Becky: No, but Scott is stubborn. He is going to keep trying til he overcomes Brock. The best thing to do is to try and support him. you can't put doubt in his head. 

Alexis: He did mention that he is afraid when he gets in the ring with Brock. 

Becky: Exactly, you don't think he isn't thinking about last time. He had to sit at home away from you and the business that he loves for 6 months. He needs to know that you are in his corner. 

Alexis: *Walking toward the door* I'm going to try and find him. 

Alexis left the women's locker room and was looking for Scott everywhere. She walked passed a TV and saw that he was at the kickoff table talking about the Pay Per View. She went and waited with the production crew  as Scott was finishing up. 

Scott walked backstage and seen Alexis waving at him. He walked over and the two of them hugged. Scott walked with her back to the locker room so they could get ready. While Scott was changing into his ring gear Alexis broke the silence. 

Alexis: Scott, I'm sorry about earlier. 

Scott: I should have not raised my voice. I know that you are only looking out for me, I just wish you would trust me when it comes to Brock. 

Alexis: You have my one hundred percent trust. After I talked to Rebecca I realized that I am not helping by putting stress on you. 

Alexa walked over and wrapped her arms around Scott's neck and looked him deep in his eyes. 

Alexis: I have your back through everything. Now when you get out there, you make sure that Brock feels every punch and kick. Make him wish that the two of you never crossed paths, and bring that championship home with us. 

Scott: Your wish is my command. 

Scott walked Alexis down to gorilla so she could meet up with Nikki for their tag team match. Scott and Alexis shared a passionate kiss while the IIconics made their entrance. Scott smacked her ass before walking off to catering to watch the match. Nikki and Alexa had a little small talk before Spiteful began to play through the arena.