10

Question~Have you ever been to a Caribbean country? If so what country was it? Do you want to visit a Caribbean country is so what would you want it to be?

Lucifer

After dinner I made sure my princess was in her room. I really didn't want to hurt her but she refused to come by will, I wasn't going to make the girl of my dreams reject and the walk out on me. I don't care how long it takes I'm going to make her like me.

Make her love me!

Why doesn't she understand I'll give and do anything to make her happy!

_______________________________________________________________

"Dude!" Fransico snapped me out of my thoughts, we were currently at one of his bars. Trying to get my mind of her knowing that I'd maybe end up rapping her.

"I get it your hurt because there is actually a girl that exist that dosen't like you but I'm not trying to stay here with an emotional bitch!" Fransisco hissed, I rolled my eyes watching as a blonde girl made her way over to us.

She was a slut, from her fake diyed hair
To her plastic tits and ass. Her tight latex dress that wasn't even much of a dress as it stopped right at her ass, a smirk on her face as she walked up to us. "First to smash!?" Fransisco whispered in my ear.

I smirked nodding watching as she tried to model her way over to us.

I didn't want any part of fucking that bitch but I didn't want to drown in my thoughts, what's the harm in fucking a random bitch?

"Hi.......

_____________________________________________________________

4:30am

Stiring after a while I heard the sound of jiggling keys indicating Lucifer is here. After dinner I ended up taking another shower and changing off into something to sleep in, I didnt have much juice since almost half of night wear were, shorts that stopped right below my ass.

The door pushed open, I only managed to see so much because I was speaking through the sheets, I watched as he walked into the bathroom.

Few minutes later he walked look with a towel wrapped around his hips.

A few second later he walked out in boxers and shirtless. "I know your awake gattino" my eyes widen, how does he know? I'm a great actress.

I didnt answer and with that he dragged the sheet from my body slowly the freezing air from the three AC that was in here to freeze me to death. "Get up baby" he demanded with so much lust behind his voice I was scared.

"W-why?"

"There is one thing you should know about me bambina, i don't repeat myself" he said coldly daring me to do other wise, i sighed before i got up looking at him awkwardly. He held a tight grip onto my waist as he drags me to him, slamming on his hard tone chest leaving no gap between us.

"I love you gattino, I want you happy.....you will attention school start school next week monday" he sighs.

I gasp!

I was now grinning from ear to ear.

"Really?"

"Yes gattino...." he says "but If I ever catch you even near another man I will kill him infront of you and punish you. Understood?" He asked coldly.

I nodded repeatedly.

************************************

Ellison~Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.

Update:

Its currently June 21
11:55 with 40+ Votes!
Tyyy.

Byee and

THANKS