4. Easing into it

⚠️ Smut warning!

~~Justin's P.O.V.~~

 (7:00 pm)

 I can't contain my excitement as time ticks on, Sarah's coming to ease into our new arrangement; James told me about Sarah a while back and to be honest I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that she's slept with my brother but I'm going to try... I told James not to tell her I was his brother since she would be working for me. I didn't want her to think I only let her work there because of James. I scoff at the thoughts of them together and shake my head. She's an amazing sales girl and she's all mine now in every way. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at my door; I walk over to the door opening it revealing a very shocked and in awe Sarah. It's like Christmas morning. Her blond locks fall perfectly around her bust with a black spaghetti-strapped dress tight against her body showing off her curves and the matching black stilettos to match "Oh Umm." She looks down "Hello sir." the softness in her voice makes me smile "You look gorgeous." She blushes a soft shade of pink  "Thank you." She says slowly walking in as I shut the door behind her.

Let's see if she can remember some of her new rules "Please, sit." she does as told sitting on the couch "My sweet kitten what have you decided your safe words will be?" she thinks for a moment "Red and Yellow meaning what they already mean as lights." I slowly nod sitting next to her "Good now can you tell me one of your rules?" she slowly nods " I have to eat at least four times a day to maintain my health." "Good girl," I murmur feeling my bulge begin to grow. "Sir?" She questions me "This is what you do to me, Sarah."  I lean back giving her a nice shot at what she's caused just by saying a few things to me; She bites her lip, straddles me, and slowly grinds against me. "Shit." I hiss at the friction. "you have no idea what you're getting yourself into" I growl in her ear earning a soft moan in response "Please sir." She's panting with excitement. I grab onto the zipper on the back of her dress gently gliding it down her back lightly grazing her skin with my fingertips on the way down. 

"Oh." She breathes as I kiss over her bare chest making her squirm. "be still for me kitten." my breath light against her skin causing goosebumps "Yes sir." She whispers as her fingers Roam my hair I bring my teeth down lightly against her nipple earning a soft squeal; I lightly tug on her nipple as I flick it with my soft tongue slowly teasing the other between my index finger and thumb. "Oh fuck." She hisses tugging at my hair and sending waves of electricity to my groin earning a low moan. I smack her ass hard earning a loud yelp that melts into a moan "again." She breaths; my hand connects with her skin causing a light pink handprint to form. "MMMM please sir.." I raise an eyebrow " Oh no kitten you're not done just yet. Don't tap out on me now." she smiles at me lazily as  I undress. "Fuck" she whispers to herself making me chuckle.

I lay her on the couch, spread her legs, and kiss up her inner thigh to her soaked core; As I suck on her clit I slowly push my thumb into her, I move it around slowly, and grind it against her walls earning an arch in her back."I think... I'm. I'm. Oh. Oh!" She moans loud as I press on her wall flicking my tongue over her clit and letting her orgasm rip through her. "Oh, my god." She breathes as I continue to lick her clean. "Mmm, you taste mighty fine kitten."  she lightly moans in response; I put a condom on and position myself at her entrance. "Ready?" She nods eagerly and I push into her making her a moaning mess. "Fuck me." She moans as I speed up pounding into her hard but She's tight! "Tell me who you belong to baby." "y-y-you!!!" my hand wraps around her throat lightly squeezing before smacking her ass "Oh god!" She yells I grab onto her hips forcing her onto me with each pounding thrust. "you like that don't you kitten?" I hiss "YesS-s-SIR!" I put her legs over my shoulder and continue my sweet assaults. 

The echo of skin against skin and loud moans run through the house before our climax becomes close "Get on your knees." I bark, she does as told, and with one swift motion, I push her head onto my dick. "Yea, that's a good girl." I pick her hair up out of her face as I begin to fuck her face "God Sarah I could fuck you all night." She moans against me and I can't help but cum inside of her pretty mouth. Panting Loud and heavy I smirk "Get up" she does at told and I pick her up so she's against the wall; I push her up till her pussy is in my face and her legs are over my shoulder. I slowly roll my tongue around her pussy lapping up her sweet juices, sucking on her clit with a light flick of my tongue every few seconds making her body jolt with pleasure until she meets the edge of her orgasm "Daddy, please" she begs pressing my head firmly against her dripping pussy. My tongue flicks against her clit at a slow agonizing pace earning soft moans. She bucks her hips giving me a chance to slide my hands beneath her behind holding her up to my mouth devouring her sweet pussy with my tongue. "Fuck! Please don't stop Daddy!" she pleads pressing me firmly against her clit until her legs begin to shake beneath her with her orgasm following close behind. 

After helping each other clean up we plop back onto the couch but this time she's made her way to my lap where she lays her head against my chest, I begin to run my finger through her hair as she slowly drifts off. I smile to myself feeling good about what just happened, what I've shared with her so far, and what's to come. I couldn't wait to have her... I couldn't even make it to the bedroom. I chuckle to myself before placing a soft kiss against her head. I could get used to this.