Part 9

Stevie got out of bed and went to her bathroom. She started to get herself together for the day. She still couldn't believe she asked him over, him of all people.

Before she knew it he was there. She was in the living room lighting a few candles to help clam her down, when there was a knock on the door. She went to go answer it.

"Stevie!"

"Hello darling, come in."

"Thanks."

"Would you like anything to drink? Or to eat?"

"No, no. I'm fine, thank you."

"Okay, let's go to the living room."

"After you." He said bowing a little.

Her checks started to turn red slightly. She hurried and turned around, hopefully before he saw. She walked them to the living room and took a seat. He took a seat next to her.

"So, how have you been Stevie?"

"Just working. Staying away from drugs."

"That's great! So, why did you call me over here?"

"You know why."

"Yeah, you said to work on a song, but we both know that not why you called me."

She could feel her checks start to get hot. "Yes it was."

He put his hand on her check and rubbed it with he his thumb. "It's still amazing that I can still make you blush. "

She tried to turn her face but he stopped her. He look her in the eyes and knew everything he needed to know. Stevie has always been easy to read. He kissed her.

The kiss started to turn into something more. Before they knew it he was taking her to her bedroom. Clothes making a path all the way there.

~~~~~ Sorry for the short update. I have been super busy lately. ~~~~~