Part 1

Stevie and Lindsey just got home from lunch. They had a great time hanging out together like the old days. They were talking about Stevie's new album she wants to put out "In your Dream's". Lindsey let Stevie have to many glasses of wine. When they left to go home Stevie couldn't walk straight. She needed Lindsey help.

"Lindsey!"

"What?''

"I need some help!"

"Huh?''

He looked back at her after he unlocked her front door. She had fallen. She was just sitting there. When Lindsey looked he began to laugh, which made her laugh.

"It's not funny! Come help me? Please?''

"Okay...Okay.. Come here you crazy girl!"

Lindsey walked over to Stevie as she held out her arms for help off the ground. He helped back up to her feet. She bagan walking towords the door when she almost fell again. Lindsey caught her in his arms. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder. Stevie screamed. Lindsey walked in the house with her on his shoulder up the stairs. When Stevie finally broke the silent.

"Lindsey?''

"Yes?''

"Why am I hanging over you shoulder?''

Lindsey knew she was drunk and wanted to tease her about it. "Well Steph, You where a very bad girl."

"What!? Lindsey are you crazy! I am always on my best matter!''

"Well... Not when your drunk."

They finally made it to Stevie's room. He put her down on the bed. Then he checked the clock to see what time it was, It was 2:30. He was shocked that Stevie got this drunk this early? She don't never do anything like that!

"I am not drunk!''

"Okay... Steph, I believe you."

"Okay.. Good, as we are on the same page."

"Are you sleepy? Yet?''

"Umm... What do you mean by yet?"

"Well if I of all people know Stevie Nicks, You become very sleepy when you are drunk.''

''Lindsey!''

"What?!''

"I am not drunk! I am sleepy though! I had a fun day with you and now I'm pooped. That's all!''

"Okay, I was just playing with you. Just go lay down in bed and I will be right back. Okay?''

"Fine.. Whatever.''

Stevie got in bed and layed down. Lindsey pulled the blanket up for her kissed her forehead before he left. He went down stairs and got a cold glass of water and came back up the stairs. When he came back to the bed room she was already passed out. He went into the bathroom and put the glass of water down on the little wall table for Stevie. He then got the aspirin and a rag down for her and placed it with the glass of water. He walked back out to the room where Stevie was sleeping. He was all ready to leave when he got a phone call from Kristen.

"Hello?''

"Hey babe!''

"Oh, Hey! What up?''

"I just wanted to tell you that William game got canceled."

"Oh, Okay thank you. I was just about to leave here. I think I am going to go visit my brother. Sound good?''

"Yeah! I think that's a good idea!''

"Okay, Bye.''

''Bye, Love you!''

Lindsey hated when she said that to him. He don't love her! He loved the fact that she gave him kids.That's all! He just hung up on her. He was just about to leave when he heard a soft voice calling his name.

"Lindsey?''

"Yes?''

"I'm cold.. Could you warm me up?''

He thought about it for a moment and finally gave in. He got it bed and pulled her close. Stevie turned around and curled up into him. She was fast asleep. Slowly Lindsey began to fall asleep. Hours later that night Stevie woke up and had to run to the bathroom. She went in the bath room and got sick. She tried to remember the night before but couldn't. She saw the glass of water with the aspirin and rag. She took some and slowly remembered she was out at lunch with Lindsey. He must of put this here for me. He so sweet! She thought to her-self. She went back to her room when she noticed a person laying in her bed. She walked around and noticed it was Lindsey. She tried to remember more, but she couldn't. It looked pretty bad and hoped nothing happened because she is still in her clothes from the day before. That's good she thought to her-self. She didn't know what to do. Should she kick him out? Should she just ignore him and go back to bed? She was to tried to fight. She looked at the clock and it was 3:30 AM. She couldn't believe she was awake so, she just layed back down in bed. When she got in bed and ready to go back to sleep the man in her bed began to awake. She didn't know what to do.

"Oh.. Morning!''

"Morning." She bent down and kissed his check.

Lindsey face grow a smile from ear to ear.

"What time is it?''

"It's 3:35.''

"Damn-it!'' He said in a whisper.

"What did you just say?"

"What? Nothing.''

"Mmmmm.." She said playfully.

"Oh.. Okay, Miss Nicks. I said I want to sleep.'' He said playfully back

"Oh really?''

"Yes ma'ma."

Stevie kissed him oh the check and rolled over pulling the blanket back up. "Okay then, Goodnight.''

Lindsey though to him-self for a moment. He thought about how he was here with Stevie. She was in his bed. He knew why he didn't love Kristen because he loved Stevie. He grabbed her and pulled her in close. Stevie got a big smile on her face from ear to ear. He rolled her over and got on top of her playfully.

"Oh, Hello!'' He said playfully.

"What do you want?'' She returned with the same voice.

"I don't sound like that.''

"Oh, but you do!''

"Well see about that.'' He said in a whisper.

"What did you say?''

He bent down and got close to her ear. "I said, We will see about that.''

Stevie hated this. She wanted him so back. She could see in his eyes that she wanted her to. She stoped her-self and though for a moment. I don't wanna brake up his family! I can't do that of all people Lindsey! He began kissing her neck. She couldn't do this. He moved from her neck to her mouth. That's when Stevie broke and let out a moan. Lindsey whispered in her ear. "I love you!''

She couldn't believe that he just said this to her. What about his family? She didn't want to show how much this affected her. Therefore she broken down and gave in. That night they made love untill the sun set the next day.