Part 7

Months flew by. Lindsey started to get worried she really would just move on. She couldn't. Not yet! She has no idea what supposed to happen!

Stevie was flying back to L.A. She was with Karen and Lori. Stevie was so sleepy. She had been in 3 different time zones today. She was ready to get home and sleep in her own bed. When she drifted off on the plane.

"Stevie! Stevie! Wake up!"

Stevie just shifted a little in her seat.

"Stevie! We are back! Come on!"

When finally Stevie eyes opened. She stretched. She looks around and study where she was at. "Where am I?"

"For the love of God. We home. The plane landed. There waiting for us to get off."

Lori walks into the room with a bucket full of cold water. Stevie just saw her in the conner of her eye.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Damn. You got her awake. I really wanted to do this."

"I told you she would kill you." Karen reply back.

"Lori, I told you to never do that again!"

"I know, I know. I just thought it would be funny. It would be wroth it if you reacted like last time."

"Okay, lady's can we stop and get home now?" Karen broke in there conversation.

"Yes!" Stevie reply back.

Karen grabbed Stevie bag and he own and walked to the car waiting for them. When she got in the car she noticed something odd with Stevie. Like she lot the sparkle in her eye. She thought it was nothing and didn't say anything.

When they got back to the house there was a second car. He was there to pick up Lori. She gave her goodbyes and got in the car. Karen and Stevie being in there bags and throws them on the floor. They where happy to finally be back home. Karen took her bag to her office and Stevie followed with hers.

"Well, Karen I'm going to work on my music."

Karen looked up at Stevie was still different. Like she lost her glow or something? She wasn't sure yet. She thought it was a good idea for her to go work on her music. She might just feel better or get her glow back.

"Okay, I'm in here if you need anything."

Stevie went to the living room and pulled out her book. She started writing. She was so upset. She could get this right. She had to get this song right! This song is my baby. She thought to herself. Finally she broke and began crying. Karen came into the room because she heard sobbing noises. When she say Stevie sitting on the couch she rushed over and begin trying to clam her down.

"Stevie? It's okay. Clam down."

It was working she started to clam down. Her breathing was coming back to normal. When she was clam Stevie looked at Karen.

"What's wrong Stevie?''

''It's just that I can't seem to finsh this song. It's my baby. You know? I just have to make it perfect for them.''

''Yes, Stevie I understand. Who them?''

''The solders.''

"Oh? Well sweetie. I'm not sure what you want me to do?"

"It's okay Karen. I know how I need to call."

"Who?"

"A old friend."

"Okay, let me know if I can do anything?"

"Okay, Thank you Karen."

Stevie grabbed her book and went up stairs. She sat on the bed and grabbed the phone. She dailed the numbers and waited. When there was a voice on the other end.

~Thank you guys for staying with me this fair. Comment ideas for how you think this should go! I might get in touch with you and you could help me with thr next chapter? Let me know?~