✨1✨

Manager lay: Are you ready for this

MT: I guess I'm.....

MT just look at his mobile screen and took a deep breath. He walk towards the stage and he can hear how his fans are screaming his name and are so hyped for his first concert. At his age mostly peoples  already achieve their success in this music industry but he begin his journey when the time is right for him.

He is on the stage now he sings 5 songs from his first album now it's time to say goodbye ...

MT: Thank You can't express my feelings for you guys because of you I'm here today, thank you for believing in me and loving my music.

(He looks down to avoid his teary eye contact with his fans)

MT: I'll come back (mic drop)

Audience start clapping and shouting his names saying

MT is on the way to his flat with his manager Lay.

Lay: You were fabulous today, I didn't expect you will do this much ...I mean this is your first and yours High notes are on point your voice didn't crack like your brother-

MT: Thank you for your kind words....I don't like comparisons ...let me know the next schedule..Good night

Lay: Good night and try this sleep with pill

MT: I wish ...

MT reach his flat and took quick shower and wear his pajamas and t-shirt he is looking stunning in this normal outfit like he looks when he is on stage. MT lay down on bed and start looking at fan deciding whether to take pill or not. But suddenly he remembers what he had done in 2018. It's almost 2 years now but he still remember each and everything and everyone he met.

15 May 2018

Everyone is looking for MT but he  is Missing or may be he runaway from his home. This is very crucial time for his family when his brother's 3rd album is going to release, last two albums were blockbuster. Mrs. Lisa's anger is on cloud nine she never expect this from his obident son to do this kind of childish thing at this time. When this album means alot for their family's reputation.

Lisa: WHERE THE HELL HE IS...WHERE WERE U ALL WHEN HE LEFT HIS ROOM, HIS DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORT EVERYTHING IS MISSING AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE IS ...

Hyungsik: I already ask every airlines to tell her if MT try to book any flight

Lisa: I don't want to listen anything, it's Yeonjun's Comeback tomorrow and I want MT to be his pianist for come back stage at any cost ...Do you understand

Hyungsik: Yes Ma'am

Yeonjun enters the hall room

Yeonjun: Mom where is MT he is not receiving my calls and he didn't show up during practice

Lisa: He runway

Yeonjun: WHAT ..HOW CAN HE ....AND WHY THE HELL HE RUNAWAY

Lisa: Shut Up now ...we are looking for him every where and I also don't know why he had done this...

On ther other hand MT is on ship which supplies Korean good to Newzealand. Finally he is out of his mother's cage. He is free now to live his life Thanks to Lay who arrange helps him to escape successfully.

Captain: Hey Mr uhm ...your name?

MT: you can call me MT

Captain: Lat told me but I forgot, I already change the currency and here it is (he handed MT parcel of money)

MT: Thank you so much

Captain: No issue you can call on this number for accomodation, he is my friend he will help you.

MT: Thank you.

-Newzealand-

MT reaches the address which was given by captain.

MT knock on the door, the house looks decent. An old lady open the door

Lady: Yes
MT: Captain bang gave me the address of this place, actually I'm looking for accommodation-
Lady: You are at right place my child. Come inside

Lady start telling him about rent and conditions and she also told him that his son is captain bang's best friend.

Lady: Right now we are having one vacant room, actually it's not Fully vacant we have one person but she can afford the rent so she is agree on sharing  her room with others.
MT found this lil bit odd to share a room with girl but he thinks if that girl is not having any issue why he is bothering himself

MT: Ok ...I'm cool with it
Lady: Very good. I'll show you your room and joy will put your bags in your room.

MT after setting his goods took a hot bath and he forget to take his t-shirt so he just walk outside in his pajama. But he is unaware that his roommate who is girl changing her uniform.

To be continued (°_°)...