oNE

"I'm not in the mood babe." Sehun groaned as he pushes Jungkook's hands away from his body.

Jungkook sighed, knowing it was coming but still thought itll be okay.

"Sehun, do you love me?" Jungkook ask, as he slouch on the sofa.

Sehun took offence and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Of course I love you koo, I'm just not ready to go that far yet." Sehun said as Jungkook nodded as he understand.

Guess I'll just masterbate instead.

"I'm going to sleep, I'll see you in the morning." Jungkook said as he got and and walked outside the living room.

"I love you!" Sehun exclaims makigg Jungkook smile a little.

"Love you too." Said Jungkook and he walked upstairs, but to the bathroom.

He sat on the toilet lid and reach to get his dick out and started to jerk off, it became normal to Jungkook.

Go to the bathroom every night (well almost every night) and jerk off and get change and go to bed.

After he was done, he wiped his mess and walked out to go to the bedroom and and got changed.

He rest onto the bed and tried to get comfy.

I really can't live on like this.

A guy should get his dick wet once in a while.

Should I cheat? Noo I can't I love Sehun, I just need to wait until he's ready.

I can do that.

And with that Jungkook went to sleep.

-

"Jimin, it's your lucky day, you are going to your new home." Said the owner of the shop.

Jimin was thrilled, he can't wait to have his own master, he hoped the master was hot.

A few minutes later a man walked in and stared at Jimin making the boy uncomfortable, he wouldn't be if the boy was hot but this man wasn't that attractive making Jimin a little bit upset.

"Jimin, this is your new owner." the guy said as Jimin wasn't thrilled no more.

The man put a collar on Jimin's neck and he was confused, he wasn't turned on like he usually would. Maybe he's only like that when men were hot and not wanna be.

The man tugged on the leash making Jimin whine, the man didn't smirk or anything, he seemed uncomfortable?

Why the fuck is he uncomfortable, shouldn't he be happy that I whined or some shit?

They made it home and Jimin knew the man had some money as the house looked expensive.

The man took off the leash and place it on the table.

Jimin looked at the red box and was confused.

"What's that master?" Jimin ask as the man looked at what Jimin was looking at.

"Your new toys, and please don't call me master, it's weird." The man said as Jimin's ears went down.

He look at the box and seen cat toys, Jimin was confused and disappoint.

He thought it was sex toys and why would his new winer get him just cat toys and not sex toys.

"Why did you just get me cat toys?" Jimin ask as he looked up at the man.

"Can you not talk, cats don't talk." The man said as Jimin looked shocked.

"I'm not just a cat, I'm a hybrid, half cat and human." Jimin said but the man laughed at his face.

"Don't be silly, you are just a cat." He said as Jimin's eyes went down again.

I wanna leave and I just got here.