•••

Kazane 😎
This is Kazane's brother. If you didn't already know, she was in an accident and just woke up today. However, she does have amnesia and doesn't remember anything after being accepted into Shiratorizawa, which means she doesn't remember any of you. I'm going to delete your contacts and chats, to keep it the way she thinks it is. If you see her, she won't remember you so you'll just have to deal with it. Apologies,
Kageyama.

•••

The Shiratorizawa boys team sat in the corner of their gym, looking at their phones as it had been sent to their group chat. Kazane didn't remember them.

Tendou was not okay. His best friend didn't remember him. Not only that, she couldn't play volleyball for the rest of that year. He could barely keep a straight face.

Ushiwaka was not okay. His girlfriend didn't remember him. She probably still knew of him, but she most likely didn't remember her feelings for him.

The others were also torn up about it, so much so that Washijo just gave them the day off and told them to get themselves together.

Shirabu, begrudgingly, held Goshiki as he cried softly, rubbing his back as they laid in bed.

Semi and Ushiwaka just chilled in their room, neither speaking as they worked on their homework or did something else like tidying up.

Tendou laid in Kazane's bed, his face buried in her pillow as he breathed in. But then he got an idea, bolting up. "I might have a chance.."

~•~

Kuroo and Bokuto looked at their phones as they were hanging out when they received the message. They had been told a bit about what had happened, but they hadn't heard about the memory loss until right then.

"Well fuck."

~•~

Everyone at Karasuno couldn't believe the news. They hadn't really heard anything until Kageyama had been pulled out of practice by his parents, and even then it was brief.

Nishinoya and Tanaka were down in the dumps for the rest of the day. Suga and Daichi weren't much better, even if they tried to stay strong for the other players.

Tsukishima didn't seem that messed up from it, but Tadashi could see he was affected a bit. Tadashi himself was also a bit down in the dumps, as Kazane was someone he really got along well with and liked a lot.

Hinata was the worst, for sure. He looked dead as he sulked around school, almost as bad as their first practice match dead, and he kept repeating "Kaz doesn't remember me," Over and over again.

~•~

"You're kidding."

"I wish I was." Kuroo sighed as he and Bokuto explained the situation to Akaashi and Kenma.

".. That's really messed up." Kenma muttered, his gaze on the ground with his eyes wide. Akaashi frowned, pursing his lips.

"So if or when we see her next, we're supposed to act like we don't know her?"

"Probably," Kuroo shrugged, and Bokuto groaned.

"Fuuuuck this suuuucks!!!"

"Fuck yeah it does." Kuroo joined in the groans, and the two setters rolled their eyes.

~•~

"No, I can't do that to Wakkun." Tendou grumbled, collapsing back into the pillow with a groan. Getting out his phone, he looked over some of the pictures he had taken of Kazane.

"Why'd you have to go and forget us, huh?"

~•~

"Good news! We can let you go tomorrow, but we're gonna keep you overnight just to keep an eye on you." The doctor explained, and Kazane nodded.

"Thank you doctor." She smiled, and he smiled back, patting her shoulder before leaving. "One more day in here then I'm home free!"

"Yeah," Tobio agreed, "in a wheelchair."

"You're just jealous!" Kazane stuck her tongue out at him, and he chuckled with a roll of his eyes before getting serious.

"Kazane, I need to tell you something."

"Oh, so serious!" She joked, but then stopped and nodded. "Okay, what is it?"

"You haven't been out for very long, you were only out for two days. You lost your memories of the last few months." He explained slowly.

"I... I what?"

(If you guys didn't already know, updates for Ace will be on Wednesdays and Saturdays)

Merci!