J-Hope:"Well at the end at least you did something, now chanyeol's stuck in the basement."

Taehyung:"I haven't rescued Y/N in so long..she can defend and fight for her self now it's weird.."

J-Hope:"you know..from my point of view you look at Y/N with love but..she looks at you with pain, she clearly loves you but just hiding the fact that she does.."

Taehyung:"Are you saying she doesn't love me?.."

J-Hope:"No no you misunderstood what I said, it's clearly not a you problem, it looks like Y/N is making defensive walls around her, even though your treating her right..in her eyes she doesn't know if your treating her right. in physiology it's quite normal for girls to feel that way since they don't know how it feels to be treating right."

Taehyung:"Even though she's here..I miss her..I miss her voice.."I started sobbing.

J-Hope:"W..wait..A..Are you crying?.. You cry???! I m..mean..It's just so rare of you to cry.."

I continued sobbing and covering my face with my hands while J-Hope pats my back.

Doctor:"uhh Mr kim..Your wife is awake.." I immediately ran to the room.

I entered the room where she was staying, and what i saw shocked me..she was standing and staring in the window with a white dress.

Taehyung:"Y/N!!!" I jumped into her arms.

Y/N:"uhh..hi mr..?"

Taehyung:"No..Y/N you remember me right?"

Y/N:"uhh sorry no? Did i get into an accident after work or what?..wait..since when did i have silver hair and red eyes?!"

Taehyung:"n-no..please I-"

Jimin:"Tae..that's enough.."

Doctor:"Miss Y/N what's you're most recent memory?"

Y/N:"I was on my way back to my apartment..And...hmmm that's all I remember it's pretty blurry"

Doctor:"Hm..okay..but I'm Pretty sure you'll remember someone here" he gestured at Jin.

Jin:"Hello Y/N, You remember me right it's oppa~"

Y/N:"J-Jin?..O..oh..it's Jin right?.."

Jin:"Of course it is~ come here yuuu~" they both hugged each other.

Jin:"Now rest while me and the doctor talk okay?"

We all went outside and started asking questions..

Taehyung:"Why is she like this?!" I yelled with teary eyes.

Doctor:"From my diagnosis it's a pretty big case of PTSD, her brain went to shock due to the injury and probably Her brain reseted and all her Traumatic and stress full memories got flushed out."

Jin:"Will she stay like this?.."

Doctor:"It's 50 50 in my opinion, but I suggest to just leave her as it is..remembering something you don't want to remember is not exactly great."