Chapter 3

(If your reading this feel free to comment what you thought! I will be continuing this ff if there's good feedback)
       🔞🔞🔞WARNING CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS AND BLOOD EXT. WATCH ON YOUR OWN WILL ALSO BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ALERT! (English isn't my native language)🔞🔞🔞

^flash back^
Jin saw Y/N behind her and invited her to join him and Tae, Y/N immediately ran with her pillow between Taehyung and Jin. Y/N was embarrassed that Tae saw her in that state. But Tae gave her a reassuring smile, and fell asleep.

<Present>
Y/N woke up in the bedroom with taehyung hugging her waist, she got startled but she kinda enjoyed it and just Touching tae's hair. Y/N got a notification in her phone (Yes she had a phone the whole time-) the notification was from her previous boyfriend, chanyeol.

-Y/n POV-
I sighed as I saw the notification. I'm over you and you come back running in now???? I was irritated, but I read. The text. It was a long message.
^chanyeol's text^
"Chanyeol:hey baby, I'm sorry that I cheated on you.. will you take me back and be mine again? I promise I'll be a better boyfriend and I'll promise I won't cheat :)"

Ugh this guy can't take a break..I already gave him a chance and he wasted it. I didn't want to move to much, I don't want To disturb Taehyung, it was my fault he didn't get any sleep.
"Y/N:sorry chanyeol..I already gave you a chance remember? And you wasted it like it was nothing, please leave me alone, I found someone better than you. and cheaters are always cheaters you can only change when your willing to. And I'm sure your not going to change and still be the same cheating scum bag, leave me alone."

To be honest I lost my temper a little bit, but it doesn't matter I hope he'll just leave me alone..and then he replied.

"Chanyeol:heh I'm sure you have babe, With that Beauty of yours are always eye catching, let's meet up with your new boyfriend and then I'll leave you alone alright jagi?."
ugh this guy is getting in my nerves he's even calling me jagi. Ewww. since this is my opportunity to end this I agreed and he said to meet up at the park with my new boyfriend, and then it hit me. I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND-.
Welp I guess I'm doomed. It was to late to change I just need to find someone to be my fake boyfriend- but before I could continue my thoughts. Taehyung woke up.

Tae:Mmm what are you doing Y/N? he said it in a tired voice.
Y/N:oh I was just watching YouTube. I tried not to stutter cause he'll know I'm lying
Tae:Hmm really? You better not lie to me jagi. he said smiling
Tae:welp I'm gonna go shower don't go downstairs without me kay? I want us to go together. He said while smirking.

Y/N wasn't really paying much attention she was thinking of a plan and worrying at the same time, it has been 20 minutes and Tae finished, she saw Y/N walking back and forth with her captivated on her phone. Taehyung got irritated that she was paying more attention to her phone than him. Y/N didn't realized Taehyung finished.

-Y/N POV -
I was just looking at my phone worrying my butt out and thinking what to do. until someone harshly pinned me against the wall making me drop my phone. And it was Taehyung...
Taehyung:hmm what's so amazing about this phone that your paying more attention to it?
I got really scared since he sounded irritated and angry. I didn't want him to get angry at me cause I'm scared what he'll do to me.
Taehyung:ANSWER ME! this time he yelled and growled at me.
Y/N:I'm sorry!! I was scared and worried I'm sorry..

-Taehyung POV-
I was so angry I yelled at her, to be honest I didn't want to yell at her I just lost my temper. And then she told me she was scared and worried.
Tae:Your scared? Baby the only person you should be scared of is me, now tell me who made my little princess scared hm?
Y/n showed me her phone containing the conversation. Not gonna lie I was angry that he hurt my little princess.
Taehyung:aishhh your worried because you told him you had a boyfriend but even though you don't, yahhhh jagi you have a boyfriend right here.
Y/N:your not exactly boyfriend material and you don't treat me like a princess.. she pouted
Tae:aishhh who was the one who comforted you last night? A ghost???. Y/N giggled.
Y/N:fine fine sheesh..but can you please?
Tae:awh jagi of course anything, plus I wouldn't let you out unless I'm with you anyways.
Y/N:kinda upsetting but that's okay, he said let's meet him up in the city park.
Tae:okay I'll bring guns just in case- he whispered that last part but Y/N heard him.
Y/N:WHAT?
Tae:Hm? I didn't say anything! I lied haha she looks so cute when she's confused.
Taehyung:by the way Y/N, I'm sorry for pinning you against the wall..are you hurt anywhere? My temper got out of control.
Y/N:u-uhh..it's okay don't worry I'm not hurt anywhere...thanks for worrying and apologizing though.
She smiled brightly at me.
Tae:there's still time so come on lets have breakfast.
Y/N:Okayyyyyyyyyyyy. she sounds like a happy child I chuckled a bit. And we went to the kitchen and ate.