• explanation •

y/n basically appears in jungkook's dreams and imaginations.

but she doesn't only exists in jungkook's mind and dreams.

she's real.

jungkook and y/n's hearts are connected that's why jungkook sees y/n often in his dreams.

she died due to suicide.

the scenes of y/n in jungkook's dreams are actually real.

jungkook dreamt of y/n crying and trying to call out for help.

by that time, in y/n's point of view ;
she's being abused by her abusive parents and they locked her in a dark empty room so she cried and got depressed.

so she committed suicide because it's the only choice that she had so that the abusing could stop.

her sister tried to help but couldn't because their parents abused her sister too.

jungkook has heart disease since he was 5 but it wasn't that bad until he started to cry more often and have difficulties in breathing.

he basically stopped school since he stayed in the hospital for 6 years.

he stayed in the hospital when he was 15 and died when he was 21.

y/n is basically his lost soulmate and she is also his guardian angel.

this is a fanfiction and this is an explanation, please don't take it too seriously!

please read my other fanfics too! 🥺💜