Water is splashing on my face in little droplets. My cream colored silk saree dampens a little. Rhea explained me what had to be done and I'm ready.

Professionalism , my ass.

The director leaves and Sidharth looks at me with pain in his eyes which I chose to ignore.

"Okay, ready?" Mr. Sachdeva yells from afar, where all the cameras are situated.

"3"

"2"

We both go under the enclosure, and even though I shiver under the pressure of cold water , the feeling of being washed down is liberating.

"1"

Sidharth just stands there and I take slow steps towards him panting under the water's pressure. The saree I am wearing is completely drenched and it sticking to me , which quite frankly is annoying.

My mouth open and closes like a fish, gasping for air , as I wrap my hands around his neck, bending a little in front of him then straighten myself bit by bit. Rubbing my chest against his stomach first , chest next. His own arms slid around my waist and with the way his grip on my hip tightens, I know I have done my job.

I end the little distance left between us and tip-toe till his face pulling himself incredibly close to him. I tilt my head upward and kiss him close to his lips, biting a little there . I her his sharp intake of breath. With the water falling on us continuously, it is surprising how warmth is emanating from him even through his drenched shirt.

"And cut" comes a yell.

I let go quickly but he seems dazed. He stands under the water while the crew covers me with towels. I don't wait to see him move and decide to change. Munnar's weather is cool and breezy , I don't want to have cold along with all other issues that I'm having.

*****

"And cut" says our director, Mr. Sachdeva. It's early in the afternoon , around 1 and we've been shooting at the Pothamedu viewpoint in Munnar. It's beautiful in the middle of tea plantations and the valley viens makes you feel lost yet found in the lap of nature. Whiff of little tea leaves teasing your senses every now and then .

Inhale

Exhale

We're in the valley, sitting on cycles for more than half an hour , pretending to be two lovers basking in the glory of togetherness by cycling together when in reality we have been doing nothing other than pedallling in the same position. I feel a little uncomfortable from so much of sitting.

"Aaaah" we i.e. Sidharth Shukla and I both moan together while stretching our arms upwards when we stand.

I walk up to the director to stay away from him. Mr. Sachdeva is a man , one who had aged gracefully with their pleasant personality not fading one bit.

"Hi sir, can I just..." I trail off , unsure if I should demand things from such a reputed man.

He smiles at me , encouraging to go on further.

"Can I just cycle around a bit?" And he laughs. I don't know what to make of it but he makes my job easier.

"Of course" .

So yeah,
I hop on the cycle and decide to pedal around the beautiful valley . I brush past the lush greenery on my either side , cycling ahead when I hear him call out my name.