.6. Photograph

Tony is dead and there is no coming back. This is how Peter grieved. AU

🎶 "We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still" 🎶

Tony died... Peter can't help but freeze. He can't move forward.... he just can't. For his 16th birthday Tony had gotten Peter a wallet. (I know cliche..) Inside Peter has a picture of the two of them smiling. Peter stared at it his expression rather sad. He didn't blink his small form shaking small tears forming in his eyes.

"He's gone.... Forever.." Peter admitted sobs causing him to shake.

When Peter got back nothing was the same.... Like he was frozen and everything moved on without him. Did they even care? He thought sadly.

Peter wiped his tears continuing to look down at the photograph. Peter opened his mouth slowly. For the first time since the snap he said something.

"I'm sorry... thank you for everything." He rasped. Peter closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly before him he began to see flashes of memories he and tony had together. Ohh how much I miss him. He thought watching the memories play like a movie in his mind. Peter knew no matter what he needed to make Tony proud. He at least owed him that.

Peter slowly opened his eyes and closed the wallet. He heard the door creak open and jumped at the sound.

"Aunt may?" Peter said calmly

"I- made popcorn want to watch a movie?" She whispered. Peter nodded a small smile crossing his face. He nodded and hopped out of bed.

And so they went and watched a movie, for the first time in a while Peter enjoyed himself. He thought of his mentor and smiled looking back at the past. He always would've wanted the best for Pete and nobody could deny that.

Although Tony wasn't with them Peter will never forget him.

-years later -bob is back with another time skip and cookies!! 🍪-

Peter stood up in his suit in front of tons of reporters. He looked at them all as they asked questions.

"Spider-Man you said you had something important to announce?!"

"Spider-Man how old are you?." One of the younger reporters questioned

"Spider-Man is there an issue is the city in danger?" A lady asked

He just smiled softly and shook his head.

"This is a different type of announcement." He answered a grin crossing his face

"Huh?" Everyone seemed confused.

"I..." he paused reaching for his mask. Everyone went silent. The tension engulfed the scene and everyone held their cameras up at Spider-Man flashing lights capturing every second of it.

"I am Spider-Man." Peter announced as he took off his mask. The crowd went wild and all Peter could think was Dad I hope I make you proud...

I'm sorry it's short! I have more coming soon!