.9. Cages

🎵" I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you" 🎵 💕

Peter thought back to the "event" tears threatening to spill from his teary eyes.

.......

Peter wasn't strong enough...
Right after one of Tony's party's they both snuck out the back to avoid the press and to quickly pass by a good ice cream
place. What they didn't expect was that someone would be waiting for them.

As soon as they stepped foot out of the party Peter's Spidey senses skyrocketed. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could he collapsed to the floor and everything faded to darkness.

Peter woke up to a throbbing in his head, his breath hitched in pain.
"Ughhh. Mr. Stark?" He called. He heard shuffling and a sigh of relief.

"Kid? You were out for a while." He said slowly giving Peter time to process the words.

"Y-yeah sorry if I scared you, Mr. Stark. Looks like we've got ourselves in a sticky situation." Spidey joked. Mr. Stark chuckled.

"I'm genuinely curious... who this could be and why we are here. I mean me there's plenty of people who would kidnap me but they kidnapped you too so they probably have an initiative." Tony thought out loud. Peter listened and nodded his head in agreement.

Suddenly the door boomed open. Peter jumped and Tony looked at it unimpressed

The kidnapper walked into the basement. His focus switched from Tony to Peter. He smiled what could only described as a creepy grin.

The man chuckled and his glare became even more wicked focusing solely on Peter.

"I see you both have awakened! Like the room is it comfortable???" He taunted

"Tonyyy this is payback..... for old times sake I may say? Your weapons killed my son!" He exclaimed. The crazed look in his eye said it all.

He slowly approached Peter.

-Peter 1st person pov-

First of all who the hell is this and why is Tony always getting kidnapped!?
What the hell?! He keeps coming closer this is creepy it feels wrong my spidey senses are going insane wait let me see if I can get us out!

I shook the chains trying to break them/rip them apart but they didn't budge. My eyes widened in shock "HUH?"

"HAH pathetic it's vibranium kid, courtesy of Tony stark" he grinned.

Now he's starting to piss me off he can't just talk about Tony like that?!

"PSH TELL ME what do you even want with us let him go?!"  Tony demanded a response.

"Of course.... Not, he's the main attraction I can't just let him go." His smile widened slowly as her came closer. I pulled on the chain trying to back away. He ruffled my hair and I looked up in confusion.

Uh, what the fuck.
My stomach growled.
He put his hand in his pocket as if searching for something. And then.... I saw him pull out a dog treat?
OK, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

He tossed it on the floor beside me.
I looked at him in confusion.
Tony focused on me worry persistent in his eyes.

"Eat." The man said with a sickeningly sweet voice.

"No." I refused.... Who does he think he is I'm not gonna eat dog food off the floor like some animal.

"Eat, animals eat off the floor." He repeated. I glanced at Mr. Stark wondering what to do.