Helpless-Prinxiety genderbend

Veronica took a shaky breath.
"P-Peyton, I don't know if I can do this."
Peyton's head snapped up "What?!"
Tears started streaming down Veronica's face "I-I can't go out there I'm gonna-"

That's when Peyton grabbed Veronica's face in her hands "Veronica. I know you love Elizabeth more than anything in the world. Hell, your the one who proposed to her!"

She stroked her hands over Veronica's back. "Now, put on your eyeshadow, I'll help."
Veronica blinked and nodded
———————————————
Elizabeth rung her hands together
"I mean, what if she says 'I don't' ".
Mary tolled her eyes. "She's not gonna say I don't Ellie."
"Well, what if she does? What happens then???"
Mary stood up and sighed. "Ellie."

Elizabeth whirled around. "I'm sorry. I know I'm being irrational, I just-"

Mary took her sisters hands. "Elizabeth. I've never seen Veronica look at someone the way she looks at you. I know, that if she didn't love you, she'd be long dead by now."
Despite herself, Elizabeth laughed. "I suppose your right."
"Of coarse I'm right Biatch." Mary twirled around. "And I'm also, a fashion icon. Just look at this baby!"

 Just look at this baby!"

Elizabeth sighed. "You do look good." She twirled around herself "but not as good as me!"

" She twirled around herself "but not as good as me!"

Elizabeth looked in the mirror. "I can't believe it. I'm marrying the love of my life."
Mary chuckled "if I'm this emotional when I get married, please slap me."
————————————————
Loren rushed around the ball room "Anna, you're going to want to put the flowers on the windowsill. No, not the red ones, the purple ones."

Anna tolled her eyes. "Does it really matter?"
Loren scoffed "Um, yes! Don't you know anything about color coordination?"
Anna ignored her "Hey, when are the special flowers getting here?"

Loren smiled. "Any minute now."

"Could you show me a picture of them again?"
Loren pulled out her phone

Anna gasped " Disgusting ."
Loren smirked "thanks"

Tomika zipped by yelling "Coming through!"

Loren almost fell over. "Tomika! You need to be more careful!"
Tomika's face was extremely flushed. "Sorry. I ran into a bit of trouble at the bakery- ooh, is that lobster?"

Loren snapped "focus"

Tomika smoothed our her skirt "how do I look?"

Anna cut in "disgusting. Horrible.totally unsuitable for a wedding."
Tomika smiled "thank you!"
——————————————————-

Veronica whined as Peyton curled her hair "I don't see why I have to do this. It looks fine!"
" I know it does kiddo,But come on it's your wedding for Pete's sake!"
———————————————————

Patton poked his head in the room. "Is she ready yet?"
Mary smiled. "yep!"
Patton gasped "oh, kiddo, you look absolutely stunning."
Elizabeth smiled "thanks dad."
"So, are you ready to marry the love of your life?"

She inhaled. "I think so."
———————————————
Veronica gave Janus a hug. "Thanks for doing this."
He patted her on the back. "Yeah, well it's not like I think of you as a daughter or anything."
She snorted. "Yeah right."

Peyton started sobbing "oh, my little e-girl, all grown up!"

"Peyton, please don't-"
"To late! I'm crying!"

Janus sighed. "Well, come on. Let's get this show on the road."
—————————————————
Patton walked with Elizabeth to the pew, then went to stand on the left side. Elizabeth could see tears in his eyes.

The back doors opened, and the wedding anthem began to play. Elizabeth looked up and gasped.
Veronica was wearing the most beautiful dress, a dress that was just so, well, HER.

Veronica and Janus walked arm in arm together, until they reached the pew. Janus smiled, and left Veronica standing, facing her future wife to be.
——————————————-

Anna started sobbing. Tomika turned to her with a shocked expression. "Anna, a-are you crying?"
Anna shook her head and said "no."
(You know, like a liar)

The pastor began; "dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, in the sight of-"
"Shut up and get to the vows all ready!" Yelled Remus. Thomas slapped his hand against his head.

The pastor rolled his eyes and turned to Elizabeth and said "Do you take this woman to be you lawfully wedded wife?"
Elizabeth looked in Veronica's eyes. "I do."

"And Veronica, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Elizabeth's heartbeat grew faster.

"I do."

"I pronounce you, Wife, and wife. You may kiss."