Toby Imagine for Desiree

I'm not gonna lie, it took me a while to figure out what I was gonna do for this one, but I love how it turned out.

Desiree's POV

I just finished putting my last box in the new house before we could finally sit and relax. Until someone knocked on the door.

Toby's POV

Mom had all of us go over and welcome the new neighbors. We knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opened the door. She looked very familiar. Where have I seen her?

"Hi sweetie! I'm Joan and we're you're new neighbors." My mom introduced.

"Oh, hi! I'm Desiree. Come in." Desiree replied before letting us in. "Mom the neighbors are here!"

Desiree's POV

Mom rushed down the stairs to see our new neighbors. They looked familiar, I know them from somewhere.

"Hi Joan! It's been so long since I've seen you." My mom greeted. What?

"Des, don't you remember the McDonough's? You and Toby were best friends when you were younger." That's it!

"Yeah! I just remembered." I replied. Toby looked like he realized what was going on too.

"We'll let you two catch up." Joan intervened. She took the boys and my mom through the front door and left Toby and I alone.

"Desiree! It's been so long. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. I'm a huge fan of your guys' band."

"Thanks. So Des?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe wanna go out with me?" Toby asked.

"Yeah! Absolutely." I agreed. Toby pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.