He Cheats (part 3)

A/N just a fetus picture to effect your feels even more than this preference already will.

Toby: His POV

So here we were, a week later, in her backyard. Connor and Riley helped me set up a really romantic dinner and I made a sign that said 'Please forgive me?'

(Y/N) walked out and saw me. She looked like me, messy hair, red eyes. But she made it work. I probably looked like an idiot standing here holding a sign, begging for her forgiveness, but I was. Tuxedo and all, ready to give her a speech on how much I love her.

"Toby what're you doing here?" She asked.

"Hoping you'll forgive me." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Toby..."

"I know I cheated and gosh I feel so bad about it. It's been eating me alive every day since it happened and I knew if I didn't tell you my chances at getting you back would be worse, so I told you, even if that meant losing you sooner than I wanted to. If you love someone you set them free and if they come back to you, it's meant to be."

"But what if it happens again? I wouldn't forgive you a second time IF I decided to forgive you this time."

"It won't happen again, and I don't expect you to forgive me but it'd be awesome if you could give me another chance. I'll also totally understand if you don't want to give me another chance." I replied.

"That was sweet. So I guess I'll give you one more chance, but don't make me regret this." She replied. I picked her up and spun her around whilst kissing her.

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I screamed.

"I was also really hungry and its my favorite food on the table over there." I laughed at that.

Riley:

You bought a plane ticket to leave the next day and Riley found out what time your flight was.

Your POV

I walked through the airport to go back home. They I heard my name as I sat at the gait waiting for the plane to arrive.

"(Y/N)! Thanks god you're still here!" Riley cheered. I got up from my seat and he hugged me. "I'm so sorry." He added.

"Why Riley?"

"I don't know I guess I felt lonely and I know how stupid I was to do that."

"You don't think I was lonely? I was lonely without you too but I didn't cheat!"

"I know and I can't believe how stupid I was. We've been together for 3 years now and I can't believe I threw away what we had just because I felt lonely."

"How many times have you cheated on me Riley?" I asked.

"Just that once. I promise you that I'll spend my whole life making this up to you. Whether or not you forgive me I'll always make sure you're happy, even if you're happy without me." He sighed. I could see him start to cry. I hugged him.

"Don't cry, Riley."

"I don't deserve your forgiveness but if you ever could forgive me I'd never make this mistake again. I love you so much, and I hope you still love me, even though I don't deserve it." He sobbed.

"Stop it. You're gonna make me cry." I replied before the tears started to flow. He pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Forgive me?" He asked.

"One more chance, don't make me regret this."

"Thank you so much," he whispered into my hair.

Connor: His POV