Your first christmas together

Merry Christmas! So someone is hardcore bae because someone anonymously got be a sweater that said McDonough on the back with the number 98 (Toby's birth year.)

Here's a Christmas present for you guys. (Y/F/B) means your favorite band

Toby: He stopped by after his family dinner to see you, given its been quite a while since you'd actually seen each other in person. "Hey babe." He greeted.

"Hey Tobes. We just finished dinner and now everyone is picking one present to open. Come on in." You informed. He kissed your cheek as he walked through the door. Your family hugged him and your younger siblings all went crazy because he was like an older brother to them.

After a few hours you'd gotten a necklace from Toby, and you'd gotten him a Beatles record. Then he was called back home and he headed home.

Riley: It wasn't your first Christmas since you'd been dating but he'd been busy and a few months ago you'd bought a house together. You woke him by jumping on the bed screaming "Riley get up! Santa's been here! Get up you lazy bum! Come on!"

He grinned at your childness and slowly got out of bed. As soon as he was stood up you dragged him downstairs to the tree seeing multiple presents for the both of you.

You'd gotten him a case for his laptop and he'd gotten you a (Y/F/B) t-shirt. Then you cuddled on the couch and watched Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

Connor: You and Connor started dating December 26th so you'd missed Christmas the previous year together but now you lived in a house with all the other members of BYE, Braiden, and their girlfriends. You were the first one up, along with Braiden and Tayler's two year old daughter, Diana. You both went around the house screaming for everyone to get up and after an hour everyone groaned, slowly getting out of bed.

It took a long time for everyone to open their presents because there's so many people, but one they were it was movie time. You watched every Christmas movie you could think of, and Connor cuddled with you on the couch.

Thomas: Being Braiden's little sister, you'd seen Thomas a lot around Christmas, but this Christmas would be different. You and Thomas had been dating for eight months and this was your first Christmas as a couple.

So basically you made everyone wanna scream because you were being annoyingly adorable all day.

You'd opened lots of presents, not just you, everyone. Thomas got you a stuffed monkey and you got him custom made drum sticks. He screamed like a little girl who'd just met Voldemort and was excited kind of. He hugged you and kissed you and let's say you never bought him drum sticks ever again for Christmas because of how hyper he was. Plus he played all day until four in the morning.

Braiden: You'd gotten him a mix tape of all of his favorite songs, which took you forever because he has way too many. He got you a scrapbook of all the pictures you'd ever taken together. You had moved in with him about four months ago.

Everything was great until the house almost burned down because you trusted Braiden with an oven and ham.

Lesson learned, never let a guy cook unless they're very experienced.

Chris: It wasn't a big Christmas but it was Christmas.

He'd pretended to be Santa Claus and sleek your presents downstairs once you'd fallen asleep but he tripped over everything and you almost killed him with a baseball bat thinking there was a robber in the house.

He never tried to be Santa again, and given that you'd hit him in the jewels he could barely move all day.

Ryan: You got him these really cool colored bass strings and he basically had the same reaction as Thomas. Except for the fact he'd broken the strings after a day or two. But you, knowing him, had bought at least four sets of these strings.

He bought you some new bows for your cello and you did a duet to smooth criminal and ended up posting it on your YouTube channel.

Your fans loved and made you guys do the boyfriend tag. Which got messy, but it was really fun.