Riley Imagine for Jenn

She smiled as Riley walked past her. He was the popular one, she was not. It was the kind of love she dreamed of but couldn't have because she didn't believe he could love her.

Little did she know he thought about her too. The way her hair fell past her shoulders and her smile lit up a room. He didn't think she could love him, but he took his chances.

"Hey Jenn!" Riley said walking up to her.

"Hey Riley, what's up?"

"Do you umm, maybe wanna go out sometime?"

"I'd love to." Jenn replied calmly. Though on the inside she was screaming.

"Movies at seven?"

"Perfect." She replied.

After school she started getting ready. Putting on make up, and putting on a One Direction shirt because she loves them and she wanted to keep it simple.

When she arrived he was there waiting for her.

"Hey Jenn." He smiled down at her.

"Hey Riley."

"So what movie do you wanna see?" He asked.

"Is Pitch Perfect 2 okay with you?"

"Honestly I was hoping you'd say that." He smiled. They got their popcorn and went to the theater.

Riley held her hand and she was getting nervous so she couldn't pay attention to the movie. Afterwards they said their goodbyes.

"So Jenn are you free next Friday?" Riley asked.

"I just might be."

"Great because I'd love to go on a second date with you." He kissed her cheek and walked away.

This had been the best day ever.