Chapter 35- The reason.

Start from the beginning

"Let's sit and talk!" Taehyung said while pushing my hands away from him gently.

Here we're! I sat on the couch beside Jungkook with his hand on my waist bringing my body close to him from the side.

Hoseok sat beside us, both Jimin and Taehyung were sitting opposite to us. Taehyung kept his head in his hands while his elbows were resting on his knees. Jimin kept patting his back worriedly.

"When did you get to know this! Her having leukaemia!" I finally asked getting frustrated by Extreme silence.

"That morning when you left home!" Taehyung sat straight and said while sighing.

"Y/n! Have you ever thought why did I  even behave that way on that day? Why I was so keen on hating you?" Taehyung continued. Right! I didn't ask him the reason. The reason for his hate. I wanted to ask him from a long time but I never got chance to.

"That morning when I found out about her being sick, you know what your sister had asked me to do?"

"What?" my voice sounded stern and serious and he looked directly into my eyes answering me.

"She asked me to marry you!" As soon as Taehyung uttered those words out I felt Jungkook brought me closer to him which made Taehyung to let out a chuckle.

"Calm down, He will not take her away from you Jungkook! Chill!" Jimin commented and I gave a pat on my possessive boyfriend's arm telling that it's fine. But he didn't let me go and I didn't mind him hugging me.

"Mr. Kim! You-"

"Tae is fine hyung, I can call you hyung right!?" Taehyung cut off Hoseok's words and hoseok nodded with a polite smile and continued. I can see that Taehyung met Hoseok a few times.

"Tae, you could just discuss it with y/n! Why playing this whole drama? You even hid it from Jimin!" Hoseok raised a valid point. But I know the answer. I know my sister very well.

"She asked me not to mention it to anyone. Especially y/n! She wanted to inform her by herself. She said it would break her heart if she gets to know it by someone else other than her." Taehyung said exactly what I thought my sister's words would be. I was in rage. It triggered me! When she's going to say it to me!

"When? When she's going to say it to me? Huh?! For fucks sake she's at the verge of leaving m-"

"Don't! Don't even try to complete the sentence. I don't know what would I do y/n! She's not going to die. I'm going to save her no matter what happens." Taehyung growled at me and I flinched by his sudden outburst. His red eyes,his clenched fists and the veins popping out from his neck implies that he must've been suffering all alone.

"Don't yell at her hyung!" Jungkook growled the same way as he placed his hands on mine which were resting on my lap.

"Why do you all keep saying that!? Tell me, what would you do when someone says something like that about the person you love with all your heart? Huh?" Taehyung growled again and this time his eyes brimmed with tears. Anger, frustration, misery, helplessness. I could see all of them in his teary eyes.

Jungkook just tightened his grip on my hand as soon as Taehyung's words hit him.

Loosing someone you love.

"It's ok , Taehyung ah! Nothing's gonna happen to her. She will be fine, OK." Jimin calmed Taehyung while running hand soothingly over his arm and Taehyung just hugged him and cried his heart out. Jimin is the best friend of Taehyung. They're like inseparable friends.

Jimin is kinda clingy, flirty and friendly guy which is entirely different from Taehyung's personality.  Taehyung is highly egoistic person I've ever met. He doesn't let his guard down anytime and he really build his walls highly around himself. But he's a great man within.