twenty; its called karma

Start from the beginning

"You're so dramatic."

Charlotte pulled Angela into a hug, "I'm not dramatic, I just hate them, so so much." Even though Charlotte was whispering into Angela's hair she knew that the family could still hear her.

"Why do you think they're back?" Eric's eyes were focused on Charlotte, meaning he was asking her the question.

"I don't know, do you want me to ask them?"

"If you would-"

"Fuck off, you ask them." Charlotte would make comments about them but she wasn't going to speak to them.

"I can't ask them!"

"Well neither can I!"

"Angela, you do it."

"Why would I do it? Mike you do it." There was no way Angela would speak to a table full of people that intimidated her.

"Go on Jess."

"I don't want-"

"Please, Jessie." Charlotte stuck her bottom lip out, fluttering her eyes at her friend, "For me."

Jess started at her friend for a few seconds, before looking behind her at the Cullens, "Hey!" She didn't have to wait long for all their attention to be on her, they were already looking at the table, "How come you are all back?"

Charlotte was very intrigued to know what they would all say, it wasn't like they could say that Edward tried to kill himself because he couldn't live with out Charlotte.

"We missed the people here."

Charlotte didn't turn around to see who spoke but she could tell that it was Emmett. Of course it was Emmett who spoke, he was practically her best friend, the brother she'd always wanted but never had.

Hearing Emmett say that made her want to turn around, apologise for saying mean things about them and just be his best friend again. But she couldn't do that, she had to be strong. Hurt them like they hurt her.

"You didn't talk to anyone here." Charlotte stifled her laugh at Jess' words, she wasn't wrong.

"That's not true." Emmett argued back.

"Okay, you spoke to one person and then left her heartbroken and wondering why she wasn't good enough for you to stay."

"I-" Rosalie went to speak, but Jess didn't let her. Charlotte could of stood up and gave her a round of applause, she knew that Rose really intimidated Jess, however here she was interrupting her to stick up for her friend.

"You know what? I don't actually care. I just want you to know that she," She stuck her finger in Charlottes face, "is so much better without you. You don't deserve her, she's kind, funny, beautiful and even though she doesn't think it, she's perfect."

Charlotte felt her heart melt at her new best friends words, even though she hated Forks a few weeks ago, she was now so happy she moved her. The people really were great.

"Jessica," Charlotte waited for Jess to smile at her, "Do you know how much I wanna marry you right now?"

"Then why aren't you doing it?"