أحد عشر

chapter eleven

Sofia Alaïa Grace 🌨

"i'm right here baby- i'll take care of you." i stood by Brent's bedside slipping on some sweats preparing to aid his wounds as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"relax" he held my face kissing my lips. "it's gone be alright." he smiled laying back.

14 hours ago we were ambushed in traffic. before killing them all- Brent was shot once on the thigh and once in the stomach.

we didn't go home for various reasons, and you should know why we most definitely didn't go to a hospital. i had my own reasons for staying by his side as well, i couldn't leave him. no matter how much he begged me.

we've made it thus far because of me acting on the scene. i tied up his wounds to stop the bleeding, from then on i did what i was thought.

i've aided gunshot victims plenty of times, but i've never had to do all of this. totally worth it.

i patched him up laying down feeling exhausted. i haven't done this in months- i miss it.

he grabbed me pulling me close.

"am i hurting you?" i flinched looking up at him with wide eyes.

"you good, c'mere." he mumbled pulling me on top of him hugging me close as i looked up at him with big doey eyes.

"what?" i he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"you remember how you'd sing to me back then." i slightly smirked looking down feeling my eyes watering up.

"i remember that." he chuckled moving my hair out of my face looking down at me.

i traced over his tattoos with my finger as he began to sang to me softly until i felt my eyes get heavy.

~~~
back at the house

"they thought i was finna carry my cousin casket when that nigga owed me money. shid." Ty said making me laugh.

this is what i needed.

"nigga gone get kidnapped and the calling my phone talm bout $50,000. you can keep that bitch" he said in all seriousness.

"Ashley looking for you." i making him rub his temples.

"that bitch aint got no morals ." he shook his head.

"what you mean?"

"she always trying to kiss me during sex- i have a girlfriend show some respect ." he said making me shake my head.

"your sick ." i shook my head laughing walking upstairs.

"watch where the fuck you goin" yasmine bumped into me with her other friend Aysia on side of her.

"ian gotta watch a mothaf-" i walked towards her as Brent intervened.

"go in the room." he whispered to me kissing my cheek as i followed suit. i noticed how i haven't been seeing Syx around lately- i guess Brent caught up to him and found out.
oh well.

i walked in the room tying my hair back stripping out of my clothes taking a long how shower. by the time i got out Brent was still not present making me a little upset.

"so why you- na that's too too soft he ain't gone take you serious So." i said to myself practicing how i'm going to confront him when he gets up here.
i don't know why i practice arguments, i just do.

i finally came up with what to say sitting on the bed rubbing on lotion as Brent walked in the room.

he climbed on top of me making me push him back. "what took you so long to get up here?" i asked him with a straight face making him kiss his lips.

"don't start with this shit man." he kissed his lips throwing his head around.

"was you fuckin her this time-"

"hell na." he said with a disgusted face. "what chu thinkin like that for anyway?" he mumbled climbing on top of me anyway kissing on me making me pushing his head away again but he wouldn't budge.

"you just that unpredictable ." i shrugged as he shook his head.

"you really wanna fight after the shit we just went through?" he looked up at me laying his head on my stomach wrapping his arms around me.

"do you really want to be with me Chris?" i asked making him sit up all the way looking me dead in the eyes.
when i call him by his first name he knows it's serious.

"of course i do. w-why what's wrong?"

"you have to give this lifestyle up."

•••