ثمانية

chapter eight

Sofia Alaïa Grace

"man come on damn!" ty whined as i climbed out of bed throwing on a big shirt going to brush my teeth as he followed me

"why you only up here rushing me?"

"cause like always you be the last one downstairs every morning." he huffed.

"i can go by myself you do know that right-"

"boss said to keep eyes on yo sneaky ass at all times. now hurry up before we miss breakfast." he whined some more.

"okay okay." i said in a surrendering tone putting my toothbrush back.

"you gone let them take all the damn food . slow as fuck." he mumbled the last part as we walked downstairs.

the past few months i've been here Ty has grown on me a little. his humor is one of the little things that keeps me sane in this place.

once we reached the last step he ran to the front of the breakfast line cutting in front of everybody making them groan.

i shook my head laughing as i grabbed me a plate sitting by Dawn.

"so you just not gone tell me ." she smirked as we sat in silence for about one minute.

my heart pounded a little as i thought back to yesterday when me and Brent kissed. i got lost in my thoughts smiling in my head. he don't just look like a good kisser- he most definitely is.

"about what?" i looked around nervously.

"i saw you and that fine ass nigga yesterday during the party." she said as i let out a sigh of relief.

"Donte? he's a friend ." i waved her off thinking back to Brent.
i wonder where he-

"Sofia!" he yelled from the stairs making me groan lowly. speak of the damn devil. i pushed my seat out joining his presence.

he said nothing just leading me to his office.
i looked around seeing yasmine standing in the corner with her arms crossed.

"hey pissy." i whispered to her sticking my tongue out.

"bitch" she mumbled looking me up and down.

"sit down." Brent demanded me as i nodded sitting down in the chair indian style.

"how come everybody in this bitch made money yesterday except for you?" he sat back in his chair staring at me with a straight face.

"cause i already told you ain no damn prostitute ." i said in a duh tone slightly rolling my eyes.

he looked so frustrated as he pinched the bridge of his nose.