Ch. 1 How It Started

Start from the beginning

"It's a long story," Merda told me, "Still wanna hear?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Merda sighed, "well, when I was younger this place wasn't a Bey organization, it was a jewellery company. But, my dad had this idea that Beyblade's had powers that can control the Earth, he said Beyblade's were made out of stars or meteorites. Everyone thought my dad was crazy, including my mom, she divorced him after that. I wanted to help my dad so I stayed with him, as a thank you for all my help, my dad got a boat and we set sail. Soon after there was a light that hit an island close by, I and my dad went to investigate, it was a meteorite. My dad soon built a building here so we can study this star, but then my dad gave up on his theory and just decided we'd mine the gems of the island instead. But I wasn't about to give up, so with a little craftmanship, I made a bey top," Merda took a little breath.

"When I launched the bey top, it transformed into a Beyblade. When I showed my dad, he was over the Moon, soon we started to train bladers," Merda told, "When you make your own bey by hand it's compatible with you, it also makes your bey stronger than a store-bought or inherited beys. So, when I'm finished with your bey, it'll be stronger than ever before. Oh, and do you like dragons?"

"YES! They're my favourite!" I answered.

"I'm thinking the name 'Greif Sultan Dragool' will be a perfect bey," She smirked.

~~~

A MONTH AFTER

"So This is my Bey?" I said in awe, who knew that an eight-year-old could do something like this.

"Yep, this is Greif Sultan Dragool. Greif means sadness, sultan means king," Merda told me, "it spins both left and right, it can switch to attack and defence."

"Really? What about your bey? what can it do? I've never seen your bey before," I asked.

"My bey is this Moon," Merda answered showing her bey, "it spins left and right, switch attack, defence, stamina, and balance, and it contains both dark and light power."

"What's dark power? I asked confused.

"Something you should never mess with," Merda answered.

"Why?"

"There was once a Beyblade called Lightning L-Drago, it spins left and is consumed by dark power. The Dark power grows by greed of humans, but worst of all it is said that all who had this bey have died," Merda told me, "the Dragon bey was soon captured by the bey village, Koma."

"I bet that Beyblade feels sad," I mumbled.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Merda asked me.

"That bey was turned evil because of humans, it's not L-Drago's fault that Drago has dark power," I answered, "it has controlled the bey."

"I guess you're right," Merda said, "Let's just start practising."

Doji POV

~~~~~~~~

This 'Ryuga' he could help us obtain L-Drago. Merda has Dark power but the only reason she can control it is because she balances it out with the power of light. I'm glad he came here, he'll be a good experiment.

Years later (Merda and Ryuga are now 12)

Merda POV

~~~~~~~~